• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ 2.0 PCT questions

mrc

Registered
Reaction score
So my main question is, whether E-control needs to be ran during PCT if I am running clomid?

I ran the cyno stack back about 4 months ago with great results. I just ran the stack the way it came. I didn't add anything such as clomid. As I said the results were great. I gained 10 pounds and lost about 2% body fat. I didn't use any SERM and I had no adverse effects. Having said that this time I wanted to try something stronger and I have purchased DMZ 2.0. I know this compound is more powerful and I am going to be using clomid for pct. So if I am using the clomid is E-control needed?

E control isnt needed with clomid but could be run after your pct to keep estrogen levels down. I just finished my dmz PCT and i'm now running e control for three weeks, 3 caps ED to be safe

Thanks for the quick response!

I prefer running both but that's just me.

I have been researching it a bit more this evening and i think I am going to do both. Thanks for your input.

I have been researching it a bit more this evening and i think I am going to do both. Thanks for your input.
Good deal. Always best to be on the safe side. E-control will help ensure you do not experience any estrogen rebound

Back