• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Trenabol or Halo and DMZ 2.0

gator5000

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to do a stack that will help me cut fat and add some lean mass. I used to stack the Old Tren and Epistane. I was stacking 90 mg tren/40 mg epistane a day. I like the results I received off that. Would Trenabol or Halo Extreme be best to stack with DMZ, or would a different combination of prohormones work better like Cyanostane and one of the previous three I mentioned, to accomplish similar results to the old formulations. Dont have a lot of experiance with these new compounds I want to get some good advice from those who have used these combinations before. I have an very good knowledge of prohormones in general just not this specific formulations. Thank you for any help.

I would like to do a stack that will help me cut fat and add some lean mass. I used to stack the Old Tren and Epistane. I was stacking 90 mg tren/40 mg epistane a day. I like the results I received off that. Would Trenabol or Halo Extreme be best to stack with DMZ, or would a different combination of prohormones work better like Cyanostane and one of the previous three I mentioned, to accomplish similar results to the old formulations. Dont have a lot of experiance with these new compounds I want to get some good advice from those who have used these combinations before. I have an very good knowledge of prohormones in general just not this specific formulations. Thank you for any help.
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Are you aware Cyanostane and Super-DMZ RX 2.0 are already pre-stacked products... they both have two prohormones in them.

Cyano = 10mg Cyanostane + Dimethazine
SDMZ = 10mg M-Sten + Dimethazine

Give either of these a go, SOLO before considering adding a third prohormone to the stack. I'd recommend 6wks at 3 caps for either product.

X2 on the solo run, crawl before you walk kind of thing.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Can either one of you tell me what the typical dose of the Blackstone Trenabol that has been effective over 6 weeks? I am 5' 8" and weight 165. I am at about 14% body fat. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can either one of you tell me what the typical dose of the Blackstone Trenabol that has been effective over 6 weeks? I am 5' 8" and weight 165. I am at about 14% body fat. Thank you.
3 caps ed for 6wks will certainly be effective. That equates to 2 full bottles. Loggers, however, are currently running 4 caps ed for 4wks. Imho, the former option with a slightly lower dose but extended cycle time will turn out much better results.

I can assure you, 3 caps (45mg ed) is even an effective dose for myself at 260lbs!

Back