• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

start PCT from 2.0 tomorrow little help

samtron

Registered
Reaction score
ok here is my pct run down look ok? not sure when and how is the best to take that clomid and when is the best time or is it that critical? also what about my cycle assist dose.

PCT

-Cycle Assist (Weeks 5-8)
4 caps TWICE daily..8 total..this is what it recommends for my cycle assist is this too much for pct? it's what I did on cycle.

-Ultra Male (Weeks 5-8)
1 cap

-Clomid (Weeks 5-8)
(50mg) daily

-E-Control (Weeks 8-10)
3 caps

Looks good. Take the cycle assist just like you did for the 1st 4 weeks. Estrogen levels are higher in the body near bedtime so I prefer to dose the UM and clomid at bedtime. I have heard from some that the UM helps promote a deeper sleep. As for the E control I have only taken it once and I split the 3 doses up throughout the day but I am not so sure this is necessary.

i took my one and only last 2.0 pill at lunch today should i start my pct tonight with the clomid and ultra male rx? or wait for tomorrow? again only took 1 2.0 pill today it was an extra i guess.

the bottle of clomid i have from cem products says 70ml 35mg/ml.....so i dunno how much makes 50mg? 1 ml/full syringe is 50mg or 35mg? and should i take move mg the first day of PCT?

the bottle of clomid i have from cem products says 70ml 35mg/ml.....so i dunno how much makes 50mg? 1 ml/full syringe is 50mg or 35mg? and should i take move mg the first day of PCT?
For the sake of simplicity, just take 35mg (1mL) for 6wks.

It will be the same result as 50mg for 4wks. A total of about 1400mg clomiphene citrate throughout PCT.

looked at the bottle and the syrinage sorry guys wasn't thinking. tehres 70ml total in the bottle and 35mg per 1ml.

my syrinage full at 1 ml/35mg so I need approx 1.3 that will be 45.5mg so 1 full syringe and to the .3 mark on the 2nd dose of it. I'll try it bare guess if it's nasty i'll mix it with some kinda drink.

It's easier not to mix it and just get it over with. When u mix it I find it just makes a bigger gross drink that takes longer to drink. I've had diff brands of Clomid and eventually u can't taste it.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It's easier not to mix it and just get it over with. When u mix it I find it just makes a bigger gross drink that takes longer to drink. I've had diff brands of Clomid and eventually u can't taste it.

Absolutley right. I mix it with a tiny bit of something citrusy like grapefruit juice to get it down, and then follow it up with a chaser.

I've had some pretty acidy clo. Lol. Couldn't taste anything for a day

But what's the question? lol

What to mix your clomid with?

Try tea, lemonade, grape juice, grapefruit juice, etc. Just enough to get it down, then chase it with another 3-4oz.

started the pct yesterday and yeah clomid with a little tea was nasty but not too bad.

Just curious why u chose Clomid over nolva? I've done both ways and seemed to fair better with nolva... Best though blood work wise was nolva and torem.

Back