• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Newbie help... Too many decisions

T-pig

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys need a bit of advice. I have been looking around at all the different products and am getting a bit overwhelmed by all the choices. Here's the deal. I am a 40+ y/o guy that is looking to put some lean muscle and cut the fat. I have been working hard the last 6-7 weeks and have dropped from 275 to 250lbs. My scales say 34.5% bf. but who knows how accurate that is? Oh and this is on a 5'11 frame.

I am lifting 5x a week with daily cardio. My diet is very clean. Not perfect, but the best I have ever done. Typical 4-5 meals a day. 6-8oz of lean protein and some type of carb.(brown rice or veggies). Keeping around 2200 cal a day. Supplementing with protein, creatine, BCAA, L-glutamine, CLA, and multi's. also taking Oxy-elite Pro.

i am looking for something to just bump it to the next level. I am not looking to get massive. Just to look good. Get lean and put some size on. Some of the stacks seem a bit confusing. I want to keep it simple.

Advice, comments, critiques... Please feel free to leave them all. Thanks in advance!

Personal opinion.......keep burning the fat off until you like what you see in the mirror, then worry about adding muscle mass. Use a thermogenic supplement such as Pyro rx to help aid you in fat loss.

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Continue your dieting as is. If you're making good progress with it.. no need to change it!

Consider:
Caffeine 200-400mg preworkout
Pyro RX 3caps ed for 8wks (3 bottles)
Osta RX 2 caps ed for 12wks (2 bottles)

Thanks for the advice. I will keep plugging away at this "fat suit" I seem to be wearing. How does the Pyro RX compare to Oxy Elite Pro? I have found that most of the Thermogenic stuff is all pretty much the same. Checked out leangains.com Interesting stuff on there. Cant argue with the results people have had from his info. I will read more on it. Just need to get through the random bloggieness of it.

Consider:
Caffeine 200-400mg preworkout
Pyro RX 3caps ed for 8wks (3 bottles)
Osta RX 2 caps ed for 12wks (2 bottles)

Should I wait till I get down to a more ideal BF% to start this or should I jump on it? What would be the drawback/benefits either way?

Should I wait till I get down to a more ideal BF% to start this or should I jump on it? What would be the drawback/benefits either way?
I would jump on it now. Stick with what you have been doing and just add these supplements in. The benefit will be quicker fat loss and body recomp. You will be very pleased with what these products do. I see no drawback as long as you keep the osta dose at 2 caps ed.

I would jump on it now. Stick with what you have been doing and just add these supplements in. The benefit will be quicker fat loss and body recomp. You will be very pleased with what these products do. I see no drawback as long as you keep the osta dose at 2 caps ed.

pete I'm curious why you recommend 2 caps over 3?

pete I'm curious why you recommend 2 caps over 3?
I took 3 caps ed for 6 weeks and found it to be slightly suppressive......which could be a "drawback". 2 caps however should be a low enough dose at his current body weight so slight suppression shouldn't be a factor.
I noticed in your log that you are experiencing suppression @ 3 caps ed . I am curious to see how much this affects you by the end of your cycle. Sounds like it is a good idea for you to have that SERM after all.

OP definitely continue shedding fat and follow Adrenolin's suggestions with Pyro and Osta. Once you're lean, say around 9-10% then starting bulking and building muscle. There's no point bulking when you're already...well...bulked lol

Back