• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My Halo Log

BBHadd

Registered
Reaction score
Today was day one of my Halo Cycle.

Weeks 1-6
halo extreme 3 caps daily

Weeks 1-10
advanced cycle support 2 caps daily

Weeks 2-10
Ultra Male 1 cap daily

Weeks 7-10
Clomid 35/35/35/35

any recommendations are welcome.

Today was chest day had a good workout. I respond pretty fast to medications so I am hoping week 2 I start getting some results. I gain pretty easily and I am eating everything in site and drinking tons of water. BTW stats are 200lbs 6 ft tall about 15% bf. Also taking Opti-Men multi, Hydro-Builder and Kre-Alkalyn creatine.

Today was day one of my Halo Cycle.

Weeks 1-6
halo extreme 3 caps daily

Weeks 1-10
advanced cycle support 2 caps daily

Weeks 2-10
Ultra Male 1 cap daily

Weeks 7-10
Clomid 35/35/35/35

any recommendations are welcome.

Today was chest day had a good workout. I respond pretty fast to medications so I am hoping week 2 I start getting some results. I gain pretty easily and I am eating everything in site and drinking tons of water. BTW stats are 200lbs 6 ft tall about 15% bf. Also taking Opti-Men multi, Hydro-Builder and Kre-Alkalyn creatine.

Good stuff son. In for the ride! Next time consider pre-loading cycle support

Is it really necessary to pre-cycle with halo. It's pretty mild isn't it?

it's always best to preload a cycle support in my opinion as it also helps with issues such as high blood pressure. Some people do, some people don't. Its up to you

Looks good. About to run a cycle with Am, Halo E., Cyan.,Ultra m.,and ACS myself. Ready to get Schwole!!!

Day 4. Off day from the gym had a really good shoulder and trap work out yesterday. Already feeling faster recovery. Strength slightly improved but I think since I started my bulk 3 weeks ago that might have something to do with it. Quick question. Today is my fiance's birthday and she wants to have lunch at a brew pub. Was gonna just drink water but I was just wondering if a beer or 2 at lunch would really set me back or not. IDK if I want to risk it.

Looking great thus far, will be following!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Just stuck to water. 4 glasses. Better safe than sorry. Looking forward to my workout tomorrow will update again later this weeks.

day 5 and all I could say is wow. Chest and triceps this morning and it was incredible. If you say it's placebo then I can't wait til it really kicks in. Muscle memory? Try some Einstein shit. Tri's were screaming for some more skin so they could be comfortable. Chest I went up 10lbs on every set from last week and was powering through like it was my job. I felt like this would be the feeling that a child of Bane & King Leonidas from 300 would feel like all the time lol.

Okay so last Friday I stepped on a real scale and I was actually 194.5 not 200 like I previously stated. Today after my workout back and biceps I stepped on the same scale again and was at 199.

Today was the start of week 2. Had a great shoulders and traps workout this morning. Minor back pump when I got to work but I chugged 2 bottles of water and that was taken care of. Overall for only 1 week in I'm already loving the cycle. All my lifts are already up 10-20 lbs. minor increase of heart rate at times but nothing too bad. One more week of just Halo and then the ultra male comes in for hopefully a nice little boost. Also some lethargy can normally wake up eat breakfast workout go to work come home and eat dinner. After that my energy is done.

Today was Back and Biceps killed both. Best Back workout I've had in a long time. No more back pumps since the last time I updated. I think my body has finally adapted to the Halo. My heart rate has been normal I've been getting really good sleep although I do find myself waking up horny sometimes in the middle of the night. It's all good though my girl normally takes care of that. I have put on another pound and I'm starting to get more defined. My chest has always seemed to grow a little slower than the rest of my muscles but not anymore. Starting to see that nice line down the middle and the pecs are getting way bigger. Hoping for the big strength increases in the weeks coming.

Keep in mind I am bulking but I will layout how my typical day goes.

5am wake up
6am Breakfast- oatmeal, protein shake with creatine peanut butter and a banana thrown in. (Always a micronized creatine no need for all the sugar) and then take my Halo after breakfast.
7am-8:30am gym
9am post workout protein shake made the same way
11am Advanced Cycle Support and Opti-Men multi with a small meal
1pm lunch (full meal) take Halo when done
4pm Advanced Cycle Support and Opti-Men multi with a small meal
7pm dinner (full meal) take Halo when done
9pm another small meal and starting week 3 will be adding ultra male RX at this time.
10pm sleep

With the lethargy I normally fall asleep between 7:30 & 8:30 for an hour but I'm hoping with adding DHEA that will come to a stop. Also I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning one when I wake up and another on my way to the gym as a pre-workout. And I drink water all day long. Every small meal at least 1 bottle every full meal at least 2 and at least 1 in between all of those times and 2-3 in the gym.

im actually new to this stuff never used any and would like to get huge lean and shredded for a show, what would be good to take and safe? i looked at osta rx but need help, thanks

This is my first cycle. I am not a pro by any means. I did a ton of research before I even thought about hitting the add to cart button. You need to know your body and you need to pick one thing or the other to do. You either get huge or you get lean. Have you ever done a bulk before without a ph? If not I strongly suggest it. I personally have a easy time bulking and cutting but that's just my body. I have bulked 20 lbs in 8 weeks just on diet alone. I put on some fat and water weight but that is going to happen. After my 6 weeks of halo and my 4 weeks of pct I will probably use osta for 12 weeks before I start my next cycle. Read the forums. 9 out of 10 people will tell you to start with Halo. You can buy the stack or you can follow my log and do exactly what I'm doing it doesn't matter. Talk to people at your gym or friends that may have done them, do your homework and when you are sure your ready order what seems right for you.

I have bulked without ph before just seems I'm not gettingy full potential but is the halo and safe just same as osta rx? I'm new to this ph and I just need help while I diet for my show, I'm 8 weeks away

I have had very little sides on the Halo so far. It's going to be as safe as you make it, if you're not drinking 1-2 gallons of water daily and taking your advanced cycle support it can be as toxic as binge drinking for 6 weeks straight maybe even more. You should also consult with your doctor before any ph cycle. Read the forums get smart on what you're about to put in your body and talk to your doctor.

yeah thats one thing i'm nervous about, is the damage to my liver.

yeah thats one thing i'm nervous about, is the damage to my liver.
It will be just fine; like the hormonal system, the liver is very resilient and will bounce back from nearly any beating you give it.. Pay more close attention to the vitals like blood pressure and heart rate.

I bartended for 7 years I have seen the beating you can put on a liver and have it be just fine. Unless you are already having problems with it you have nothing to worry about. Just take the recommended doses, listen to the advice given on the forums, eat good, lift big and drink plenty of water. Keep it simple.

Okay so today is the start of week 3. Apparently this is the week it's supposed to really take off. Start taking the ultra male RX today as well. Gonna start off by taking it in the morning with my first Halo of the day. Pending on the gains I see in the next week or so I may order a 3rd bottle of Halo and dose at 4 caps a day for the last 2 weeks. Like I said before no real major sides other than lethargy so I think if I'm showing good gains it will be worth another $50. I've been lucky with the lethargy and it doesn't really kick in until my full work day is over so its not affecting me too bad. I picked up some DHEA to combat it but I'm gonna give the ultra male a few days to see what some natty test does for me before I start taking it. Had a good chest and tricep day yesterday and am hoping for same on back and biceps today. All shirts and jackets that I received for Christmas and Valentines day are getting a little snug and riding up in my armpits so that's how I can tell I'm getting some gains in muscle. Scale says I'm still around 200 but I did have to cut a new hole in my belt to keep my pants up. Shocking because I'm eating non stop. I'm looking forward to sdmz 2.0 as my next cycle because it will be lighter on the pockets being I've already purchased it and it will be a bit shorter with better results. Can anyone tell me the benefits of anabolic matrix and what I am missing out on by not having it in my cycle? I see almost everyone else taking it in theirs.

Just a quick update. I took the weekend off from the gym to get over whatever bug I had that left me dizzy after adding in the ultra male. Going to dose it before bed tonight and hopefully be amped and ready to go in the morning. Also one thing that I have not talked about in this log is that I am a smoker but tomorrow I will be putting down the pack for good hopefully. Have been able to cut down to about 5 or 6 a day the last few weeks so hopefully it won't be too hard. Will update again in the next couple days.

Back