• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Combating lethargy

Vires

Registered
Reaction score
Hey y'all, so I'm one week into my M-Sten Rx cycle and everything has been going well. However, today I felt very tired and just had no energy to speak of.

I read that while on cycle, this is not an uncommon thing to have occur. Not sure how common it is with M-Sten, but I felt it nonetheless. I've been getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night and no other factors that I can think of would contribute to the grogginess.

So, my question is, what's a good way to help stave off the lethargy? I've read that supplementing with DHEA while on cycle can help out, but I wanted to get "professional" insight into the problem before I go start popping anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Hey y'all, so I'm one week into my M-Sten Rx cycle and everything has been going well. However, today I felt very tired and just had no energy to speak of.

I read that while on cycle, this is not an uncommon thing to have occur. Not sure how common it is with M-Sten, but I felt it nonetheless. I've been getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night and no other factors that I can think of would contribute to the grogginess.

So, my question is, what's a good way to help stave off the lethargy? I've read that supplementing with DHEA while on cycle can help out, but I wanted to get "professional" insight into the problem before I go start popping anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Sd, M1T , other designers have been lethargy inducers for many people throughout the years.

Stimulants are always options, but these dont always sit well with certain people and could impede an appetite for growth more so, then just orals alone!

4-Andro from IML could be a viable option as 4 androstendiol was recognized greatly for its ANTI-lethargy properties.

-Matt

Inject Testosterone or use 4-Andro. Either should restore energy, mood and libido brother.

Thanks for the responses fellas. Pete, I think I inadvertently took your advice. Once my roomie got home, we went out and chowed down on some tasty vittles, including plenty of carbs.

About 30 mins later, I perked right up. Guess I'd just been raining in the carb intake too much recently.

If the lethargy gets worse, I'll be sure to try some of the supplementation heavyiron suggested.

OP I'm almost on the same cycle you are. I'm on my 5th of 8wks of M-Sten and 4-Andro Rx. The 4-Andro has kept my energy levels balanced so far because of its conversion to normal testosterone in the body. Take 2-4 pills a day of 4-Andro and your energy levels should be restored. I'm also taking Arimidex which is keeping my test high too.

I'm running a halo cyano cycle right now and i had the same thing for the first two weeks, so i went to walmart and got some cheap dhea pills and have been taking 50mg every morning and that's made the lethargy vanish. I say it's worth checking into for you since it'll save you some money and you can get it asap

cocaine

will increase heart rate+cortisol levels, blood pressure, and is a vaso-constrictor. Will also dehydrate you, leave you malnourished, tired and will do little for lethargy in the long run. true story

its really more of a pre-workout with a cutting effect then

Back