• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with cycles

bryst

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a 40 year old man who's worked out on and off most of my life but have never used anything to encourage gains. I need to know what I should use for a good cycle, how much how long and a good pct. I am currently on testosterone for replacement therapy and have been for about a year.

From all of my research the halo extreme is a great starter cycle. That is what I am taking and it is my first. Make sure to take cycle support through out. For pct you can probably get away with ultra male rx and advanced cycle support since you already are on TRT. Consult your doctor first and make sure you are receiving enough to be suffice. Also make sure you're healthy enough blood pressure wise to handle that additional test. Halo is mild on sides but its always better to be safe. I'm sure a mod can fill in any other info that I may have got wrong or left out. I am a newbie myself but I've done hours upon hours of research.

I'm a 40 year old man who's worked out on and off most of my life but have never used anything to encourage gains. I need to know what I should use for a good cycle, how much how long and a good pct. I am currently on testosterone for replacement therapy and have been for about a year.

Welcome to IML brother!

Since you are on TRT you will not need any PCT. Just run a course and stay on you prescribed Testosterone. Halo Extreme at 3 caps daily is a great starter PH. I would buy 2 bottles so you can run a reasonable course. Stay well hydrated and no partying during the cycle.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/halo-extreme/

Our Halo Extreme & Deca-Drol Max would both be great starter cycles. Let us know if you need help further laying out your cycle.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Thanks for the advise guys I'm new to this and need all the help I can get!

Thanks Neck I could use more help laying out a solid cycle if you have any suggestions.

Halo Extreme get 2 bottles and take 3 a day until they both run out. 1 bottle of advance cycle support and take 2 each day. Eat big lift big get big. Continue your TRT.

Halo Extreme get 2 bottles and take 3 a day until they both run out. 1 bottle of advance cycle support and take 2 each day. Eat big lift big get big. Continue your TRT.
This, also remember to space the cycle support and halo 3-4 hours apart to ensure no interferance

Awesome that's what I needed to know to get started thanks for helping me out, is there anything else you can think of besides regular supplements like protien,amminos, and creatine?

A good multi-vitamin and a Costco membership lol.

I would say protien powder is essenstial, creatine, fish oils and a good multivitamin like said. You may also want to have some taurine incase back pumps occur, they get annoying.

Back