• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme or Super DMZ 2.0?

Joedog0012

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guy new to the forums, but I have looked through a ton of posts and really didn't find a halo vs sdmz. Back when I didn't do my research, my local shop gave me my first ph and I put on 11lbs and strength and size went through the roof as well as vascularity and my abs looked more cut (i can only see upper abs not lower). It was called Muscle Up by Edge Nutrition. Needless to say, the guy just said take this and Im fine and never gave me a pct so I crashed and crashed hard. basically lost everything I gained, didn't take my diet seriously either which added to it. Now I have done my research and have my diet and pct in check, but really whats better? Halo or Super DMZ? I'm 6-6'1 208lbs bf is 15%ish. Looking for vascularity, size, as far as cutting, don't both of them help a little bit anyway? As far as the cycles go I would do as listed below. 2 caps Super DMZ 2.0 cycle or 3 caps of Halo Extreme.

Super DMZ 2.0
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

clomid thrown in there too

Halo Extreme

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
50 mgdaily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Good work on the research. First Cycle I did a halo cycle for 6 weeks. I was expecting a little more. Next I went onto super dmz and it was much more what I was looking for, we're about the same weight/build. DMZ is more of a bulking compound in my opinion but with the proper diet you can gain muscle and loose some body fat. I think you should go for the super dmz cycle as you have cycled before. This time with strict diet and training throughout followed by the proper PCT you have planned. I wouldnt use DMZ for cutting though. From dmz you can expect vascularity, huge strength increases, weight gain and great pumps during workout. It must be taken seriously tho as it is one of the strongest compounds around.

Thanks, considering I got mild gyno from it and had to kill it off afterwards with letro was a huge smack in the face for me. Taught me to really research this stuff. Yeah I was thinking the same thing, reading people's experiences with both of them I sort of came to the same conclusion also. Everything look good though? any of those sups the that isn't needed or something I should add in?

Thanks, considering I got mild gyno from it and had to kill it off afterwards with letro was a huge smack in the face for me. Taught me to really research this stuff. Yeah I was thinking the same thing, reading people's experiences with both of them I sort of came to the same conclusion also. Everything look good though? any of those sups the that isn't needed or something I should add in?

Looks good to me, clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg a day at the end of the cycle as a pct perioid, also on the last week of pct start your E control at 3 caps ED. Space your cycle support and DMZ 3 hours apart to avoid abosbstion issues, this has been pointed out before in previous threads. You may want to have some nova on hand too incase gyno symptoms start again. As you said it's good your putting more research into it this time as last time you sounded abit clueless on your first cycle. Take your time with it and make sure you're confident with everything before you start. Any more questions give me a PM and i'll try to help as much as I can. You should log this cycle if your up to it.

Yeah for sure I will log it. Im still going to be researching but I do think super dmz is meant for me. So just start up the e control when I have a week left with clomid? Also for you guys that have been on a sdmz cycle, do I have to worry about the low sex drive? My first ph it messed with it a bit, but letro killed it for like a month which blows. Thanks for the info guys will keep you updated with my progress. Ordering tomorrow. Iron mag is out of ultra male but the other sites they have listed like strong supplement shop has it, should I just get it from there?

Yeah for sure I will log it. Im still going to be researching but I do think super dmz is meant for me. So just start up the e control when I have a week left with clomid? Also for you guys that have been on a sdmz cycle, do I have to worry about the low sex drive? My first ph it messed with it a bit, but letro killed it for like a month which blows. Thanks for the info guys will keep you updated with my progress. Ordering tomorrow. Iron mag is out of ultra male but the other sites they have listed like strong supplement shop has it, should I just get it from there?

DMZ is top notch, no doubt. We look forward to your log!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

I didnt get any sides from super dmz other than back pumps, but other people have reported low sex drive. Usually picks up during pct

Messaged you last night adrenolin, I'll be placing my order this afternoon/tonight guys, I'll keep you posted

Back