• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help!!! Have to travel

BBHadd

Registered
Reaction score
Just got a promotion at work and they're going to be sending me out of state for training for 3 weeks. It's not scheduled yet but I imagine it will be during end of cycle into pct. does anyone have any advice on flying with IML products and a serm?

Just got a promotion at work and they're going to be sending me out of state for training for 3 weeks. It's not scheduled yet but I imagine it will be during end of cycle into pct. does anyone have any advice on flying with IML products and a serm?

the SERM needs to be in your luggage, in a small shampoo bottle, with other REAL shampoo bottles. The IML products, being legal in SOME states, should also be in your luggage. I would NOT try to disguise those,
just check for legality in that area.

Do you think it's safe to put all the IML products in my bag and just ship the serm

Have taken IML products on airplanes at least a half dozen times with no issues. SERM might be risky, so just mail it.

I took my RC tamoxifen citrate to Philippines I hid it inside a extended battery for my laptop.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Do you think it's safe to put all the IML products in my bag and just ship the serm

You probably wouldn't have any issues with the IML products (the serm, maybe), but you could. So, why not just skip over all the negative possibilities you might have to deal with at the airport and mail them. Unfortunately, much of what you are allowed to take on board is up to the discretion of the airport employees. By that, I mean that if they do not know what something is, they do not have to let you take it on board. So, why not just bypass all of that and mail the supps and serm to your destination?

The problem with mailing it is I would be flying out on a Sunday so would be without it for 2 days. I'm hoping that I'm not in PCT yet. Ill just eat the loss and have a serm sent to me there and home. If I have to eat $20 I'm fine with that. From what it sounds like the IML products should be fine.

I took my RC tamoxifen citrate to Philippines I hid it inside a extended battery for my laptop.

That sounds like the most dangerous idea ever. Any idea what would happen if they busted you like that? While doing xray? Probs get arrested, and jail time. And youd be on the watch list for the rest of your days.

So Halo Extreme, Ultra Male RX and Advanced cycle support should be fine in my luggage.

^^srs? jail? for a research chem?

Unless you are concealing controlled substances like prescription narcotics for which you do not have a prescription, then you will not have any legal action against you. At most they can confiscate it

concealing ANY substances while getting on a plane wont end well!! If they catch you attempting to smuggle a chemical onto a plane, they aren't going to just take it and let you go.
Especially if they bust you with it inside your laptop..

Way too much thought going into this. Your dietary supplements will be fine in the original packaging(halo,UM,ACS). Your SERM should be fine as well if it is unopened but if it makes you feel safer just put it in a small unmarked travel type plastic bottle in your checked luggage with your toiletries. The TSA has swabs that will let them know if it is a suspicious substance or not......which it most certainly isn't. Worst case scenario is they confiscate it but I highly doubt that will even happen. Remember a SERM is not a scheduled substance.

Last edited:
Probably wasn't the greatest idea. Just needed it and its near impossible to get in the islands.

Haha thanks Neck. Wish it was optional. If I'm already in PCT I will probably just do 2 ultra male for a day or 2 and over night some clomid to my hotel. Do you think I'll be fine if I have to miss a day or 2? Also do you think I should do e control for weeks 10-13 or is a 4 week PCT with clomid fine for the halo?

I traveled in pct, I just put everything in my bag without over thinking it, all was fine.

Haha thanks Neck. Wish it was optional. If I'm already in PCT I will probably just do 2 ultra male for a day or 2 and over night some clomid to my hotel. Do you think I'll be fine if I have to miss a day or 2? Also do you think I should do e control for weeks 10-13 or is a 4 week PCT with clomid fine for the halo?

Don't do the Ultra Male @ 2 a day unless your around 275lbs +. Missing a few days wont hurt anything. The Clomid alone will suffice, the the added E-control will help with any bounce back.

Back