• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question about stacking S-DMZ with Peptides

heatz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a S-DMZ 2.0 cycle lined up and I was thinking about stacking some peptides with it. I would stack GHRP-2 and CJC1295 with it. I was wondering if that would be safe or should I wait for the PCT to use the peptides that way I would keep more gains ?

Please let me know I have been researching for a couple of day about stacking both but I can't seem to find any infomation on it. My main concern would be not getting any gyno out of it.

Thanks,

Martin

You'll be fine. I have 60mg of GHRP2 and 130mg of Mod GRF (CJC 1295w/oDAC[drug affinity complex])

Be forewarned, it takes a good 6-8wks for these peptides to really start working.
They need to be injected daily.
I prefer 3-4x @ 100 - 300mcg of each.
They may make you tired, nauseous, hot, dizzy, hungry.

You could use it on cycle and off. They are very safe compounds. You will notice a gain of about 4-7 lbs in the first 1-2 weeks, which will come in the form of both intramuscular and sub-q water retention. You will look bigger, but also look to be holding more water. IGF-1 levels will become significantly elevated within about 2-3 weeks of use, and while lipolysis will increase immediatey, it typically takes about 8 weeks before you will be able to see the results of that.

Back