• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4-Andro Rx and Cyanostane stack

fizzil

Registered
Reaction score
When I start these do you think it matters whether I do them both together for 4 weeks, or start one and hold back two weeks then start the other for a six week spread?

Thanks fellas

When I start these do you think it matters whether I do them both together for 4 weeks, or start one and hold back two weeks then start the other for a six week spread?

Thanks fellas
They need to be taken together... if it were a stronger prohormone than the Andros, then yes you could offSet them or bridge the compounds. 4-andro is just better used with another prohormones.

Fizzil... I will be running these same compounds second half of my next cycle. I will be posting my Tren log at BSL tomorrow if you want to check out my layout.

They need to be taken together... if it were a stronger prohormone than the Andros, then yes you could offSet them or bridge the compounds. 4-andro is just better used with another prohormones.

Nailed it!!

Run them both together. Since 4-andro is not liver toxic (or to an insignificant degree), you can easily stack both of these products for 6 weeks.

Stacked.

4-andro is going to keep T levels for libido, energy and mood.

Does 4-andro do this for DMZ also. I noticed my libido went away totally for about 6 weeks.

[h=3][/h]

Thinking about trying that 4-andro myself. Sounds like some good stuff

Thinking about trying that 4-andro myself. Sounds like some good stuff
It most definitely is. If you decide to pick some up, you can use my discount code, adrenolin15 for 15% OFF your entire order + FREE shipping on orders over $100.

Pick up 4 bottles for $25.49 ea!

cool but thats over kill getting 4 bottles.just ordered ACS which is my last item of iml products for awhile.spent over $200 on products prepping my cycle.Still got to find a fast shipper of clomid now

cool but thats over kill getting 4 bottles.
Overkill? 4 bottles is ideal for a 6wk cycle.. anything less than 2-3bottles of 4-Andro is more than likely going to be a wasted effort as the dose is going to be too low. Just lookin out for you bro... if you run only 1 or 2 bottles of 4-Andro at LESS than 200mg/ed, you're more than likely going to be disappointed.

Back