• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fortress YOLO run! 200mg 4andro + 75mg Hdrol /6weeks!

tonyfortress

Registered
Reaction score
Like I said 200mg 4andro + 75mg Hdrol /6weeks!

Weight is currently at 157 lbs, less than 10% body fat.
This is a mass run..... time to get brick shit house.

Recommendations for my support and PCT? I already have helladrol and 4andro on hand.

I'm thinking KISS:

weeks 1-6: ACS, hdrol 75mg, 4andro 200mg, animal pak
weeks 7-10: Clomid 50/50/50/50???? Ultra male, e-control(weeks 8+9)

thoughts??? did someone say add OSTA in on cycle?!? what?!
:cool:

Personally would run halo 4 caps and andro 4 caps for six weeks. Solid. Save the osta for later.

Personally would run halo 4 caps and andro 4 caps for six weeks. Solid. Save the osta for later.

100mg ed halo might be a bit high at my weight

It will potent for sure. But with 3 caps halo and 4 caps andro, I don't think you will see much difference adding osta at $$$.

More results adding extra cap of inexpensive halo as opposed to osta. Even if you add the extra cap half way through cycle and see how you're handling it.

Either way, good luck buddy.

Last edited:
Tony,
Personal opinion....run the halo @ 75mg. I weigh 240lbs and reacted well at 75mg ed. I will bump it to 100-125mg for sure next time but for your 1st cycle 75mg ed will be perfect. The Osta is a toss up really. I think you should just run the andro and halo. Save the osta for another time. Just my 2cw. I look forward to hearing/seeing the results!

Thanks for the feedback guys! taking everything into consideration.

Tony,
Personal opinion....run the halo @ 75mg. I weigh 240lbs and reacted well at 75mg ed. I will bump it to 100-125mg for sure next time but for your 1st cycle 75mg ed will be perfect. The Osta is a toss up really. I think you should just run the andro and halo. Save the osta for another time. Just my 2cw. I look forward to hearing/seeing the results!

Andro and halo it is pete! running @75mg

I'm hearing a lot about 4-andro and sides.... bitch tits..... how do I approach this?

The Osta-rx would be great to run after ur pct depending how long ur going to stay off other hormones. Osta-rx is one of my fave iml products to use. If u want to save 15% u can use my code ANABOLICINSIDER15 at checkout. Makes it more adfordable:)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

overhyped steroid forum talk. Tho some people are sensitive to it, it's all pretty individual. If you want, can have nolva+mild AI on hand just in case issues pop up

I have tamoxifen from purity, and erase on hand. think thats enough? I guess bitch tits are always my biggest fear.
Can i run the tamox during cycle to prevent any gyno from even starting?? I'll be running clomidiphene in PCT

Can i run the tamox during cycle to prevent any gyno from even starting?? I'll be running clomidiphene in PCT
Only take the Tamox if gyno symptoms occur. You will know this is starting by itchy/puffy nipples which may become painful to the touch. If you do not treat with tamox right away a small painful lump may occur under the nipple on one side or both. If you treat right away the Tamox will eliminate the problem very quickly. Dose at 20mg ED until symptoms are gone. On a side note.....dont touch your nips if you have issues. This can stimulate unwanted breast tissue growth.

Only take the Tamox if gyno symptoms occur. You will know this is starting by itchy/puffy nipples which may become painful to the touch. If you do not treat with tamox right away a small painful lump may occur under the nipple on one side or both. If you treat right away the Tamox will eliminate the problem very quickly. Dose at 20mg ED until symptoms are gone. On a side note.....dont touch your nips if you have issues. This can stimulate unwanted breast tissue growth.

will do pete!

Cycle starts tomorrow... 200mg andro, 75mg halo... anyone recommend a different andro dosage? the hour approaches...

weeks 1-4
halo 75/75/75/75
andro 200/200/200/200
ACS
Animal Pak
Taurine

weeks 4-8
ACS
clomid 50/50/50/50
DAA

I cant chime in on the Andro dose because I haven't taken the IML version but im sure someone else can. I look forward to you logging this cycle especially since this is your 1st real ph run. Halo always makes me so hungry its ridiculous.....not too sure it will affect you that way but if it does eat clean and you will pack on good quality lean mass. Oh, the energy from halo is great as well. Have fun with it and keep us updated as to your progress.
On a side note, you may want to look into adding ZMA to your daily routine.....on cycle and off. I take it daily and can tell you it has many benefits. It's inexpensive as well. Just a thought.

I cant chime in on the Andro dose because I haven't taken the IML version but im sure someone else can. I look forward to you logging this cycle especially since this is your 1st real ph run. Halo always makes me so hungry its ridiculous.....not too sure it will affect you that way but if it does eat clean and you will pack on good quality lean mass. Oh, the energy from halo is great as well. Have fun with it and keep us updated as to your progress.
On a side note, you may want to look into adding ZMA to your daily routine.....on cycle and off. I take it daily and can tell you it has many benefits. It's inexpensive as well. Just a thought.

Ordered ZMA last night! gonna try it.

On cycle! How long before the Andro kicks in? halo I know should be around 2.5 weeks?

Ordered ZMA last night! gonna try it.

The ZMA will help with natty test production. It promotes deep sleep which is vital to muscle growth. It gives me crazy vivid dreams. Take it about 30 mins before bed and dont consume any dairy products for a half hour prior or after your dose. This can hinder absorption. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Second on ZMA.... a staple for me. Love the dreams!!

Glad to hear it boys, it gets here tomorrow :cool:

Feeling like a tank, and a stud. Like always :cool: Stay tuned! I will begin tracking in depth start of week 2!

For now, note I'm eating around 3k calories a day, 250+ protein, about the same carbs, and around 100 fat.

Day 4, getting a little pain in what feels like my right thyroid area, but maybe its just a strain of some kind. Dullish pain on and off all day, seems to change when i move my neck, and it hurts sharp if i wiggle a finger in there lol.

did some light chest and heavy triceps tonight.

benched 115x5,155x5,175x5,195x2,175x4,115x20

misc. tricep work, felt like a tank. Like I said before, gonna get more detailed starting monday.

Pumps today were insane already :cool:

feeling better all over today! aggression is through the roof... gotta get that under control. eating, eating, eating, eating, eating...

End of week 1. Around 160lbs, plus a few.

560234_10200163490704586_1372743978_n.jpg

classic. ill fix it tonight

Gains are none. Week 2 day 4, at 163lbs ish. No significant strength or size gains of any kind. Eating 3500-3700 calories, roughly 1100 over maintenance.

602007_10200185883064381_2114277977_n.jpg

can i bang onto another 4 weeks of tren+4AD after 4 weeks of halo+4AD?

Gains are none. Week 2 day 4, at 163lbs ish. No significant strength or size gains of any kind. Eating 3500-3700 calories, roughly 1100 over maintenance.
Thats crazy! Eating like that even without taking a PH should gain you at least 1lb a week. Keep at it, Tony......the strength and size will come.

Thats crazy! Eating like that even without taking a PH should gain you at least 1lb a week. Keep at it, Tony......the strength and size will come.

Sticking with it son! Maybe it will just take a little longer for me.. different for everyone I hear.

Back