• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

osta rx

ryan2424

Registered
Reaction score
I have been debating a ph cycle with halo, but was also interested in osta rx. Just curious on what kind of gains I could expect if I stacked osta with something like ultra male. My stats are 26, 6', 180, bf 10-12percent. Was fixing to start a bulking cycle. Could use any advice you guys could give. and btw does osta require a pct.

I have been debating a ph cycle with halo, but was also interested in osta rx. Just curious on what kind of gains I could expect if I stacked osta with something like ultra male. My stats are 26, 6', 180, bf 10-12percent. Was fixing to start a bulking cycle. Could use any advice you guys could give. and btw does osta require a pct.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/2808-OSTArx-cycle-by-newbie

See first page for cycle layout.
See last page for gains made on cycle! :cool:

I would however, leave out the erase. I had negative experiences with it due to all of the e2 suppression.

If you want to bulk I would recommend Halo extreme @ 75mg ED for 6 weeks. Osta rx is a great product but it is not a bulking product. You could however add it to the Halo cycle for improved results.

I honestly think you will have better results stacking Halo with Osta brother.

Ultra Male for PCT

Back