• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tenabol stack #1!

Looking4theEdge

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm extremely excited to announce I got my first bottle of BSL's Trenabol today! I'm looking to cut down to 4% body fat and do a two a day system of lifting and HIIT so I'm really excited to see how this will effect me and my workouts! Here it is

Weeks 1-4

Trenabol (2 caps ed)

Andro-1 (1 cap ed) (I don't have much left after my first cycle of it)

ACS (2 caps 3 hrs after Tren)

Anabolic Matrix (2 caps w/ Tren)

Weeks 5-8

E control (3 caps ed)

Ultra Male (1 cap ed)

Purus Labs Organ Shield (2 caps ed)

Anabolic Matrix (2 caps ed)

Weeks 9-12

Purus Labs Recycle (2 caps ed)

Purus labs PCT Black (2 caps ed)

I'd love some feedback on what you all think about this stack and any advice you are willing to give :) I will be starting this stack monday

Subbed! Welcome btw

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I'm absolutely loving this product, I've noticed a slight increase in strength and decrease in fa5 with more definition. I'm around 208 at the moment and I hope to be 193-190 before the cycle is over!

Wow...appears to be very low dosing scheme, but always strive to get the most from the least amount

so you have more room to grow next cycle....

Keep us in the loop about all details

-Matt

I'm absolutely loving this product, I've noticed a slight increase in strength and decrease in fa5 with more definition. I'm around 208 at the moment and I hope to be 193-190 before the cycle is over!

Top notch, will be following

Hey, so I decided to start upping my dosages to 4 tren ed (2 am 2 pm) and 2 1-Andro ed (1 am 1 pm) and I've just been exploding on all my lifts! I know this will shorten my cycle a little bit but I am enjoying the results I'm getting so far and will continue to keep you guys posted. My diet hasn't been the best lately but so far I'm down 5 percent body fat which is around 4lbs of pure fat!

Back