• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle questions

Vwmaster89

Registered
Reaction score
Was looking looking to start my first ph cycle, and was considering doing the msten rx stack. A little background about me: Currently 6'1" and 193lbs with approx. 10-12% body fat. I am 23 years old and have been training for the past 6 yrs, but very strict for the past 2 and 1/2 years. I have gone naturally with the help of whey protien and a a good diet from 150lbs to 193lbs in the past 3 years. I have used a few natural test boosters and I am currently six weeks on Bioforge V3 and triazole.

Questions:
Should I take a break from the test booster I've been on before starting a ph stack?

Is M Sten rx a good stack for me to start with to put on some solid lean mass? and what are the best dosages?

I was planning on using the stack exactly how the product page says, but should I add clomid to it and if so, when and what should my dosage be?

I would really appreciate any input and look forward to trying these out! Thanks guys

Usually first time users have very good results with Halo Extreme at 3 caps daily.

If the test booster is non methylated I don't see a real need for a break. You could go right into the Halo Extreme OR the M-STEN cycle. First time users should use M-STEN at 2 caps daily.

If you use the IML stack, Clomid is not likely needed.

Back