• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 andro rx as test base for S dmz?

Mrlatz

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys

Picked up some super dmz2.0,

Last time I ran any ph/ds i got very lethargic, No energy, App was shit.

Would adding 4- andro help with this?

Does it actually have a small conversion to test?

Yes, 4-andro is the perfect stacker for increasing mood, energy and libido due to its conversion to Testosterone.

In truth....it may or may not help with those issues. It depends on 2 factors. One is whether or not the cause was due to testosterone deficiency. If it is, yes, 4-andro should definitely help, as it will elevate testosterone levels throughout the entire DMZ cycle.

If it is not due to testosterone deficiency, whether or not 4-andro might alleviate these side effects (or minimize them) will depend on how severely the compounds in Super DMZ affect you. For some guys, the pro-mood and energy enhancing effects of testosterone is enough to help them overcome the negative effects that these compounds can sometimes have on the user. In other cases, it will not. It is much like nandrolone/trenbolone are their potential effects on sexual function. In some cases, simply increasing the dose of testosterone and/or reducing the dose of nandrolone/trenbolone will help eliminate this side effect. In other cases, the user is very sensitize to these steroids and no matter how much they increase their dose of testosterone or how much they reduce their nandrolone/trenbolone dose...they will still be adversely affected by these drugs.

However, you won't know until you try. Many guys will experience relief from 4-andro...and with DMZ working so well to build mass & strength, I would not stop taking it before I at least experimented with 4-andro to see if it worked. M1T used to do this same thing to me very badly...so badly I fely like I could literally barely get out of bed, so I know exactly what you are talking about. Give 4-andro a shot and see how it works for you. It may be all you need to make running DMZ an enjoyable experience.

Before I go, I also want to mention that in some cases, these side effects are due to oral steroid induced liver stress. Just like none of us will respond to AAS in the same way from a visual and side effect standpoint, not everyone will metabolize these drugs at the same rate. Some people seem to process and eliminate these drugs easily, with minimal liver impact and a quick hepatic recovery. Others do not. Oftentimes side effects such as lethargy and appetite suppresion are not due to deficient testosterone levels at all, but to excess liver stress. In these cases, administering the proper liver care can clear up the problem. Since I cannot be sure of what is causing your problem, I cannot tell you definitively what supplements might help...and recommending a half-dozen supps at once is not something I will typically do, especially whe finances are an issue. Still, you should be aware that in many cases, this is the reason for your side effects....even though it seems to be rarely mentioned on some boards. IML does make a good liver support supplement, so if you decide to go with 4-andro first and it does not work, you may want to give IML's "Advanced Cycle Support" product a try and see how that goes. Sometimes the best we can do, especialy without bloodwork, is troubleshoot the problem until we find a solution.

Last edited:
I'm sure u already know OP but make sure to have enough water during the day . Just helpful advice my friend. Welcome too

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure u already know OP but make sure to have enough water during the day . Just helpful advice my friend. Welcome too

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

This, 1.5gal e/d minimum.

Back