• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Simple Cyanostane Rx Cycle Advice Please

Sil

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am planning a Cyanostane cycle in 2~3 weeks but would like your opinions and critiques if possible before I start :). I will be keeping it real simple with some products I've already purchased since I was planning a Test cycle(decided not to).

Weeks 1~6
3 Caps Cyanostane
.25mg Liquidex(It says Cyanostane has Zero Aromatization to Estrogen so i'm not sure if I even need this) <--- Advice Please

Weeks 7~12
3 Caps Osta Rx
1 Cap Ultra Male Rx
50mg Clomid(First 2 weeks, then drop to 25mg for the remaining 4 weeks)

The AI/Serm numbers were from the Test cycle I was suppose to do. Can anyone suggest new numbers or is this fine? Thankyou

Drop the liquidex unless you like sore joints and add in Advanced cycle support from start to finish. Also add in Anabolic matrix for the 1st 6 weeks. Have a look here.....

Weeks 1-6
3 caps cyanostane ED
2 caps Advanced cycle support ED
2 caps Anabolic matrix ED

Weeks 7-10
50mg Clomid ED
1 cap Ultra male rx ED

Weeks 9-10
1-2 caps Osta rx ED

Weeks 11-16 or 17 or 18
2-3 caps Osta rx ED

Once you have finished your run on Osta rx
1 cap Ultra male ED for 3-4 weeks

Again, drop the AI, no need for it. Osta will be counterproductive to PCT the 1st few weeks which is why you need to wait until the 9th week to start taking it. Also, I feel that running the Osta at 2 caps ED following your PCT will be plenty to get great results and shouldn't suppress your natural test production so much that you need another Serm to recover quickly...... the Ultra male should be plenty to do this.

Last edited:
Drop the liquidex unless you like sore joints and add in Advanced cycle support from start to finish. Also add in Anabolic matrix for the 1st 6 weeks. Have a look here.....

Weeks 1-6
3 caps cyanostane ED

----------------------------------------

Weeks 7-10
50mg Clomid ED
1 cap Ultra male rx ED

Weeks 9-10
1-2 caps Osta rx ED

Weeks 11-18
2 caps Osta rx ED

Weeks 19-22

Again, drop the AI, no need for it. Osta will be counterproductive to PCT the 1st few weeks which is why you need to wait until the 9th week to start taking it. Also, I feel that running the Osta at 2 caps ED following your PCT will be plenty to get great results and shouldn't suppress your natural test production so much that you need another Serm to recover quickly...... the Ultra male should be plenty to do this.
Yes sir. Looks good to me.

LolAdrenolin, I was just about to PM you to confirm if his recommendation was okay :p. Thank you both for your help!

Weeks 1-6
3 caps cyanostane ED

Weeks 7-10
50mg Clomid ED
1 cap Ultra male rx ED

Weeks 9-10
1-2 caps Osta rx ED

Weeks 11-16 or 17 or 18
2-3 caps Osta rx ED

Once you have finished your run on Osta rx

Good stuff, Road!

Can you guys give me some advice on the proper time to take these products? Is it Cyanostane and Anabolic Matrix in the Morning and the Advance Cycle Support before bed? Thanks!

Can you guys give me some advice on the proper time to take these products? Is it Cyanostane and Anabolic Matrix in the Morning and the Advance Cycle Support before bed? Thanks!
Yes sir, that will work just fine. OR you can split your dosages across the day... it makes a minute difference.

You may also like to consume Clomid and Ultra Male prior to bed as well.

Back