• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyanostane vs Super dmz 2.0

Hexliftsalot

Registered
Reaction score
Which is the stronger compound? Just wondering. I'm guessing it's sdmz

DMZ for sure, due to the multiple compounds.

Stronger, in terms of what?
Sides/harshness - SDMZ 2.0
Strength gains - Cyanostane
Mass gains - SDMZ 2.0
Leaning out/recomp - Cyanostane
Overall Feeling and Sense of wellbeing - Cyanostane

DMZ for sure, due to the multiple compounds.
:confused: There's two compounds in both of them.

Cyanostane = 15mg Cyano + 10mg Dimethazine per capsule
Super-DMZ 2.0 = 10mg M-Sten + 10mg Dimethazine per capsule

Personally, I like the Cyanostane better.

Last edited:
In general, Super DMZ 2.0 is the stronger oveall mass & strength compound. Adrenolin says he gets better strength gains from the Cyanostane than the DMZ, but in most cases, I would say it's the opposite. Why? Cyanostane contains 10 mg Dimeth and 15 mg Cyano...while DMZ contains 10 mg Dimeth and 10 mg M-sten.

They both contain 10 mg Dimeth, so the only difference between them is that the DMZ contains an 10 mg M-sten, while the Cyanostane contains 15 mg Cyano. In general, Cyano is not considered a very potent compound in terms of mass and strength (although it is still stronger than Halo Extreme). On the other hand, M-sten is a very strong steroid...not as strong as SD was, but still pretty damn strong none the less. So, you 'may" get better strength gains from the Cyanostane, but I would say it is uncommon. In terms of mass gains, Super DMZ wins hands-down.

Anyone ever ran cyano SOLO as a single compound to gauge its effects on body composition?

-Matt
WHAT........you can run these products SOLO????:p
Would be interesting to know exact #'s, BF, weight gain/loss etc.
I ran Cyano last spring @ 3 caps ED and stacked it with a topical Tren product for 6 weeks on a maintenance diet . My results were awesome. BF dropped drastically and I gained a lb or two of LBM in the process. Was a great recomp and strength gains were nothing short of amazing.
I am a huge fan of Cyanostane.

Back