• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ Cycle + Methyl or non-Methyl

spshond

Registered
Reaction score
What would you recommend too add to SDMZ in order to gain some mass and keep the BF% down. Currently I am 5'10" 200 lbs 40 years of age. Previous experience cycles have included, HDROL+Epistane, CEL Mdrol cycle (awesome but agreed - Harsh), Test-E+Winstrol+Epistane. ( my body reacts well to dry compunds). on that note, what would your recommendation be: I am hoping to keep Calories at or around 4000 for the first 4 weeks. Advise if you have anything too add or a better product that I can do some research on from what I am currently using.

ProHormone - SDMX 2.0 + a (Methyl or Non Methyl Hormone)?
Tudca - liver
Orange Triad - Vitamin
Fish Oils
Purple Wrath - EAA/BCAA
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Assist
Taurine - muscle pumps

PCT
Controlled Labs Green Mag - Creatine
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Assist
Anabolic Extreme Retain2 - cortisol control
Fenugreek - if needed
Clomid - 50/50/50/50

Looks good. I would make sure to either add in 4 andro or keep some DHEA on hand to battle lethargy because it will happen taking 2.0. So the 4 andro could be your non methyl addition. Other thoughts include adding Halo, which I did a 6 week cycle a few months back with great results.http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1554-Halo-Super-DMZ-2-0-6-week-cycle Yet another option would be to dose the sdmz @ 2caps ED for the 1st 2 weeks and then up the dose to 3 caps ED for 2-4 more weeks. Being 200lbs I dont see why any of these opitions shouldnt work just fine for you. Also, no real reason not to take creatine while on cycle.

What would you recommend too add to SDMZ in order to gain some mass and keep the BF% down. Currently I am 5'10" 200 lbs 40 years of age. Previous experience cycles have included, HDROL+Epistane, CEL Mdrol cycle (awesome but agreed - Harsh), Test-E+Winstrol+Epistane. ( my body reacts well to dry compunds). on that note, what would your recommendation be: I am hoping to keep Calories at or around 4000 for the first 4 weeks. Advise if you have anything too add or a better product that I can do some research on from what I am currently using.

ProHormone - SDMX 2.0 + a (Methyl or Non Methyl Hormone)?
Tudca - liver
Orange Triad - Vitamin
Fish Oils
Purple Wrath - EAA/BCAA
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Assist
Taurine - muscle pumps

PCT
Controlled Labs Green Mag - Creatine
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Assist
Anabolic Extreme Retain2 - cortisol control
Fenugreek - if needed
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

I'd recommend you give Blackstone Labs Trenabol a go and stack it with the SDMZ 2.0. 3 caps ed for 6wks. You would need two bottles. It will help add quality lean mass and strength and can also help to bring the water out and make ones appearance much more vascular and dry.

You can use adrenolin10 to save yourself 10% OFF any Blackstone Labs order.

Back