• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help with Cyanostane cycle

Ryan1986

Registered
Reaction score
I see everyone stacking Cyanostane with 4 Andro. Is it a good idea to stack it with 1 Andro and I was wondering why or why not? I just haven't seen anyone doing that so im figuring it may not be a good idea I just dont know the rhyme behind the reason myself, help me out if you can please!

Stacking with 4-Andro will help with mood, lethargy, libido. I'm actually all for stacking Cyanostane with 1-Andro for a CRAZY dry cycle...summer's coming!

I see everyone stacking Cyanostane with 4 Andro. Is it a good idea to stack it with 1 Andro and I was wondering why or why not? I just haven't seen anyone doing that so im figuring it may not be a good idea I just dont know the rhyme behind the reason myself, help me out if you can please!

Yes, I typically recommend stacking with 4-Andro as many anabolics tend to be accompanied by deathily lethargy that will want make you want to stay bed ridden and not do much of anything, especially working out. 1-Andro can also be included in these stacks, as I have stated in my thread, though I'd find it best stacked with methadrol or deca-drol... a wetter product. Otherwise, in my experience, if you lift any kind of weight, it will tear your joints uop... they will ache badly on cycle.

Shopping Cart:
2x Cyanostane
3x 4-Andro or 1-Andro
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
1x Clomid (purity-solutions.net or CEM Products)

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 6
Cyanostane
3 caps daily

4-Andro or 1-Andro
4 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support

3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support

3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

I'm here to help. If you have any further questions or need help with ANYTHING, feel free to PM me or reply back to this thread. Subbed.

Ok thanks for the replys. I have recently started taking a Krill oil that actually seems to help me out quite a bit with any achy joints but I have been in the middle of a workout and just had to quit before because they started to hurt too bad, usually only happens once or twice a year. Summer is coming and I was going to give cyano a try and figured putting 1 Andro with it might just really help with my goals but I am proceeding with caution. Ill have to think about this one thanks for the advice and if I give it a try ill try to quit being lazy and let you all know how it went for me.

Ok thanks for the replys. I have recently started taking a Krill oil that actually seems to help me out quite a bit with any achy joints but I have been in the middle of a workout and just had to quit before because they started to hurt too bad, usually only happens once or twice a year. Summer is coming and I was going to give cyano a try and figured putting 1 Andro with it might just really help with my goals but I am proceeding with caution. Ill have to think about this one thanks for the advice and if I give it a try ill try to quit being lazy and let you all know how it went for me.
Joint pains - no problem!

Back