• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

3rd cycle recomendations?

jdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm trying to figure out what cycle to try next. What would you guys recomend for a 3rd cycle?
My first cycle was Halo, and I didn't really put on that much weight.
I finished my second cycle of super dmz 2.0 rx, 6 weeks ago. I put on 11 pounds only keeped 6 pounds after PCT.
I have a bottle of the old metha-drol.. 'hehe' I was thinking about taking methadrol at 1 pill a day due to my weight and see how it goes. Or is M-sten the better choice?
Thanks for the help.

Metha-drol is no joke. The original formula was seriously the strongest oral I have ever used. Add some 4-andro for increased mood, energy and libido brother.

Hey guys,
I'm trying to figure out what cycle to try next. What would you guys recomend for a 3rd cycle?
My first cycle was Halo, and I didn't really put on that much weight.
I finished my second cycle of super dmz 2.0 rx, 6 weeks ago. I put on 11 pounds only keeped 6 pounds after PCT.
I have a bottle of the old metha-drol.. 'hehe' I was thinking about taking methadrol at 1 pill a day due to my weight and see how it goes. Or is M-sten the better choice?
Thanks for the help.
What is your weight and age?

Also, more than likely the reason you're not keeping your gains post cycle is due to your training and diet. I see a lot of guys who get real serious for their cycle and then slack the fuck off afterward, and they lose it. You need to stick with it and train and eat like you're on cycle, even if you're not. ESPECIALLY in the 8-12wks following a cycle.

What is your weight and age?

Also, more than likely the reason you're not keeping your gains post cycle is due to your training and diet. I see a lot of guys who get real serious for their cycle and then slack the fuck off afterward, and they lose it. You need to stick with it and train and eat like you're on cycle, even if you're not. ESPECIALLY in the 8-12wks following a cycle.

28 yrs. At 160 lbs today.. I will focus on my pct a lot more on this next cycle. I didn't realize how important pct is.

Did you use a SERM for PCT? Not using one can also do away with your gains pretty easily due to natural test not coming back quick enough.

Did you use a SERM for PCT? Not using one can also do away with your gains pretty easily due to natural test not coming back quick enough.

I had nolva on hand incase of gyno. I Just used ultra male and e control for.pct. One of the guys on here .. Chip'
Said he didn't think a serm was necesary. I will run Clomid for sure on the next cycle

I would attribute most of the losses during and after PCT to the lack of a SERM, definitely run Clomid, Nolva, or Torem next time.

I had nolva on hand incase of gyno. I Just used ultra male and e control for.pct. One of the guys on here .. Chip'
Said he didn't think a serm was necesary. I will run Clomid for sure on the next cycle
I can reassure you, no matter what hormonal you're running, a SERM is ALWAYS necessary, be it the almighty Methadrol Extreme, or something milder like the nonmethyl Andro's, Decadrol Max, and Trenabol.. You've never seen me set up a single stack or recommend anyone a ph/AAS stack without a SERM as it is quite the necessity.

Chip should reconsider his view on SERMs unless he's planning on TRT in the next few years..

So it is known for ALL who read this, in the future,

DO NOT BEGIN ANY CYCLE UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE,
HORMONES, SUPPORTS, TEST BOOSTER, AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, A SERM.

I have always recommended to those who wish not to use a SERM to reconsider using anabolics.

I can reassure you, no matter what hormonal you're running, a SERM is ALWAYS necessary, be it the almighty Methadrol Extreme, or something milder like the nonmethyl Andro's, Decadrol Max, and Trenabol.. You've never seen me set up a single stack or recommend anyone a ph/AAS stack without a SERM as it is quite the necessity.

Chip should reconsider his view on SERMs unless he's planning on TRT in the next few years..

So it is known for ALL who read this, in the future,

DO NOT BEGIN ANY CYCLE UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE,
HORMONES, SUPPORTS, TEST BOOSTER, AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, A SERM.

I have always recommended to those who wish not to use a SERM to reconsider using anabolics.

Thank you all for the help.

Heres what I'm going to run.

Cycle (Weeks 1-4);
Metha-Drol Extreme ~ Weeks 1-4 @
1 caps e/d.
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d.
Ultra Male ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 1cap e/d.

PCT (Weeks 5-8);
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d
Clomid (SERM) ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 50 mg e/d.
Ultra Male ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 1cap e/d.
E-Control ~ Weeks 6-8 @ 3caps e/d.

Thank you all for the help.

Heres what I'm going to run.

Cycle (Weeks 1-4);
Metha-Drol Extreme ~ Weeks 1-4 @
1 caps e/d.
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d.
Ultra Male ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 1cap e/d.

PCT (Weeks 5-8);
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d
Clomid (SERM) ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 50 mg e/d.
Ultra Male ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 1cap e/d.
E-Control ~ Weeks 6-8 @ 3caps e/d.

Looks good brother, only things I would change are :

Up the MDE to 2 caps ed. It may be strong, but 1 cap ed for only 4wks will more than likely be quite ineffective.

And Move the E-Control to Weeks 8 - 10.

I always recommend a SERM for DMZ... wasn't me bro.

Looks good brother, only things I would change are :

Up the MDE to 2 caps ed. It may be strong, but 1 cap ed for only 4wks will more than likely be quite ineffective.

And Move the E-Control to Weeks 8 - 10.

Right on. Thanks for the help. I can't wait to try it.

Lol... see what you mean. Not exactly what I meant. I do recommend serms for most compounds, but don't believe you couldn't run cycle without. May take you longer to recover.

Most people ran cycles solely of IML's products when I first joined forum. Gradually more and more people suggested serms as a better way to recover. With all the research chems out there it's now automatically part of pct.

Metha-drol is no joke. The original formula was seriously the strongest oral I have ever used. Add some 4-andro for increased mood, energy and libido brother.
Heavy,
Would you recomend weeks 1-4 @ 2 caps ed for the 4 andro?

Also, why did you recomend the 4 andro over the 1 andro? Is there a big difference?
Thanks for the help.

Lol... see what you mean. Not exactly what I meant. I do recommend serms for most compounds, but don't believe you couldn't run cycle without. May take you longer to recover.

Most people ran cycles solely of IML's products when I first joined forum. Gradually more and more people suggested serms as a better way to recover. With all the research chems out there it's now automatically part of pct.

Thanks chip

Heavy,
Would you recomend weeks 1-4 @ 2 caps ed for the 4 andro?

Also, why did you recomend the 4 andro over the 1 andro? Is there a big difference?
Thanks for the help.
100mg is simply inefficient for such a short 4wk cycle. I'd recommend at least 4-6 caps ed of 4-Andro for Weeks 1 - 4. 4-Andro is being recommended as you will likely experience lethargy from MDE. 1-Andro could be used as well, with the 4-Andro, to help dry you out and promote muscular density and appetite.

Back