• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

18 and taking epistane

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannagetbig12

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to live with the consequences or even die I WANNA GET BIG SO IM TAKING EPISTANE WITH A PCT AND cycle support so please at least give advice and what i can expect on cycle I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE FUTURE

Take this question to another forum, please. We cannot condone the use of prohormones and STEROIDS (epistane is a steroid not a prohormone) to teenagers. If you cannot get results naturally, you're more than likely going to have shitty results on a cycle as well. It really all comes down to dieting and training. OP, feel free to PM me, I'll set you up with a natural stack.

Take this question to another forum, please. We cannot condone the use of prohormones and STEROIDS (epistane is a steroid not a prohormone) to teenagers. If you cannot get results naturally, you're more than likely going to have shitty results on a cycle as well. It really all comes down to dieting and training. OP, feel free to PM me, I'll set you up with a natural stack.

This, don't do gear!!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

At ur age ur hormones are supercharged more than the average guy on trt... Even though I think ur trolling and fake.. I will say just get ur diet and training in check and u will grow like a weed.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back