• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

stacks??

smilez18

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 31 been training 5 years, 6'3" 220 22 percent body fat. I've ran the first super dmz, super dmz 2.0 once from iml and once from blackstone labs and ostra. I've had good gains until my last cycle of super dmz 2.0 from blackstone labs. I was very disappointed. Now I wanna get ready for summer. I have 2 bottles of tren from blackstone, 2 bottles of cynostane and 2 bottles of m-sten. I was wondering if I could stack them or if that would be to much? I will also be running a good base. Ill be keeping a clean diet and will be upping my cardio.

Stacking these three products imo would be a mistake as you would be running three methylated compounds with the Tren being the only methyl free product. It's overkill and will put unecessary stress and your liver not to mention other sides including possibly shutdown and possibly Gyno (if you are prone to that). You said you are getting ready for summer. I'm assuming that's means you are seeking leans gains with reductions in bodyfat and body recomposition. What is your goal? Also what "base" are you running?

Yeah recomp is exactly wat I'm looking for. I'm gonna be running test sustain for a base. Jus looking for something pretty strong since it seems like dmz 2.0 didn't do much last time. I've read about the cyno and halo stack but it just dnt seem that strong. What you think?

You need to really work on your diet first and foremost.. the products will never work well if you eat like crap.

Ever consider Trenabol + 4-Andro & Osta? It's our strongest nonmethylated stack for cutting.

Shopping Cart:
4x Trenabol
4x 4-Andro
2x Osta
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid (Purity Solutions or Osta Gain)

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6

Trenabol
6 caps daily

4-Andro
6 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Osta
2 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10

Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta
2 caps daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta
2 caps daily

**For less experienced cyclers, use 3 caps Trenabol for 6wks (2 bottles) for your first go.

I'm here to help. If you have any questions regarding this cycle or if you need any help with your diet, feel free to shoot me a PM!

IronMagLabs
adrenolin15 = 15% OFF

Blackstone Labs
adrenolin10 = 10% OFF

That looks like a pretty sweet stack. The 90 mg of trenabol is def the way to go. Expensive but you gotta do it. 4 andro is perfect with Tren as it will help with lethargy and shutdown, two of the biggest sides associated with Tren. I love the osta but I do feel it can be suppressive over time. For that reason I would personally exclude it from PCT and resume it post PCT to help keep gains and even bridge into another cycle.

That looks like a pretty sweet stack. The 90 mg of trenabol is def the way to go. Expensive but you gotta do it. 4 andro is perfect with Tren as it will help with lethargy and shutdown, two of the biggest sides associated with Tren. I love the osta but I do feel it can be suppressive over time. For that reason I would personally exclude it from PCT and resume it post PCT to help keep gains and even bridge into another cycle.
Thanks brother, I appreciate that.

I know what you're saying, but at my recommended dose of 2 caps ed, I have not found it to be suppressive to any significant extent even after a period of 12wks.

At 13mg (2 caps) Osta is not measurably suppressive. However, I have found that at about double that dose, 25mg Ostarine (from Osta-Gain), suppression occurred at 1-2ng/dL/ed. 3 caps of Osta also resulted in similar suppression.

Either way, with the Osta or not, it's a killer cut stack - excellent for any athlete.

I sure appreciate all your guys help, I'm bout to do a littlemore homework and let yall no what I decide. Thanks again

I sure appreciate all your guys help, I'm bout to do a littlemore homework and let yall no what I decide. Thanks again
I love it, when I hear this. Props brother!

Back