• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Questions on proper cycling and what to expect while off cycles.

slaughterhaus79

Registered
Reaction score
So, I started my first cycle 2 weeks ago. I am in the middle of my 3rd week. Here is what I am currently taking.

Halo Extreme: 3 caps a day
Osta: 3 caps a day. (I just started this 1 day ago)
Anabolic Matrix: 2 caps a day
Advance Cycle support: 2 caps a day
UltraMale: 1 cap a a day.

I guess my question is, is there a specific way I should be taking these? I am currently spreading it out over the course of the day.

I have also seen a lot of talk about Clomid. I have no idea what that is and how to implement it. Is it necessary? Is it highly recommended for PCT? Can anyone link me to a reputable distributor for it?

Lastly, How long should i break before starting another cycle? and what do you recommend as a 2nd cycle? I have seen some other products at BlackstoneLabs.com. any recommendation?

Thanks!

Spreading out the dose is best.

Ultra Male will work for PCT. I did probably 15 cycles with zero PCT years ago.

Time on cycle generally equals time off cycle.

I would grab some clomid for pct, it will help kickstart your natural testosterone production.
For my first cycle I did halo extreme then went on to super dmz, its an amazing bulking compound the strength gains are so much fun

100% agree with time on equals time off. Also, this isn't a RC sourcing forum but if u google Clomid liquid u will find plenty of good places for CEM's just make sure u get some because it will make a world of difference in how fast u bounce back.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Fk and all this time I thought it was time on + pct = time off. The potential gains I have lost!

Fk and all this time I thought it was time on + pct = time off. The potential gains I have lost!

Aslong as your diet was on point and you changed it for when you were off plus changed training alittle, your golden my friend. cause as long as you know you have to change your diet and training for when your not "on" you can keep a great deal of what you gained while on.

So, I was reading that Osta Rx is not good for PCT. Is this true? I was under the impression is was ok to use durring PCT. Also, how is Clomid necessary for PCT when coming off of Halo Ex? is it best practice to use Clomid durring PCT no matter what you take? How should I dose Clomid? I was reading a few different ways. 75/75/35/35? Sorry for all the questions. This is all extremely new to me.

Thanks!

Running Osta during PCT isn't a bad idea, what's a bad idea is using Osta for PCT, which someone mentioned in another thread I believe. Yes, you should always run Clomid or some type of SERM no matter what you run. The dosing you'd probably want is just 4 weeks at 50mg daily (50/50/50/50).

Thanks. There is so much info out there that it's almost overwhelming when trying to find a correct answer.

This answered a lot of questions. I appreciate you guys taking time out to answer them unlike other forums I have been on.

So I received My order of Super DMZ 2.0 which I will be starting in about a month. This being the first time I have used Super DMZ... what can I safely stack with this? I ordered a few more bottles of OSTA. Is that a good start or is there something better?

One last thing about Osta. I was reading you can take it regularly with out any time off of it. Can this be part of a daily supplement regiment? or should I take breaks using it?

I wouldn't take it year-round, but it is much less suppressive than most prohormones when dosed low (2 caps daily).

Im starting my DMZ cycle tomorrow and had one last question in regards to PCT. This is how I am currently planning my PCT. Can I use Osta @ 2 caps starting at week 5 or is doing something like that defeat the purpose of the PCT?

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]WEEKS 5-8:

[/FONT]
Clomid
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
50mg ed (1mL = 50mg; Osta-Gain|CEM Products)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to sleep)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]WEEKS 8-10:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]