• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The ultimate bad ass stack?

jakethesnake

Registered
Reaction score
This is for the experienced users. I want a bad ass bulking stack, I want to try the methadrol extreme, halo extreme 4-andro rx in one stack? To much? Any advice? I want to get big as possible and also stay pretty cut as well. Any advicde helps guys thanks!!
-Jake

This is for the experienced users. I want a bad ass bulking stack, I want to try the methadrol extreme, halo extreme 4-andro rx in one stack? To much? Any advice? I want to get big as possible and also stay pretty cut as well. Any advicde helps guys thanks!!
-Jake
What's the point of this Ultimate Bad Ass Stack for experienced users? When you have to ask if something is too much... it usually is. With what reason do you need 3 methyls and 2 nonmethyls in a single cycle? No, I would not recommend this stack to you... try instead, Super-DMZ RX 2.0 stacked with Trenabol and 4-Andro.

Shopping Cart:
2x SDMZ 2.0
4x Trenabol
4x 4-Andro
2x Osta
1x Anabolic Matrix
3x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid (Purity Solutions or CEM Products)

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 8

Trenabol
4 caps daily

4-Andro
4 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Osta
2 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 8
Super-DMZ RX 2.0
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12

Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta
2 caps daily

Last edited:
I tried the super dmz 2.0 but wanted to try out the methadrol extreme. Could I do it with the halo or one of the andro's?

I tried the super dmz 2.0 but wanted to try out the methadrol extreme. Could I do it with the halo or one of the andro's?
Okay. Imho SDMZ is the better bet though, as MDE is essentially just Super-DMZ RX 2.0 with a bit of Deca-Drol MAX added to it.

MDE + 4-Andro would be fine.

Metha-drol Extreme and 4-andro is a no brainer.

MDE has more D-zine than SDMZ PLUS the Max LMG.

(What I meant at the beginning was for only experienced users to comment on this post)
So does this look okay?
week 1-4
Methdrol extreme 1 cap am 1 cap pm
4-andro 1cap am 1cap pm

week 1-8
cycle support 2 cap afternoon
ultra male 1cap am

week 5-8
e control 1cap am 1cap afternoon 1cap pm

Im on a budget so does this seem okay to run? Does on cycle look good? PCT look good?

You need to add a SERM to your PCT. Either Nolva @ 20mg ed or Clomid 50mg ed.

Ultra male seems to work best when taken at night before sleep. Also make sure cycle supports taken at least 3 hours after your Methadrol and 4-Andro

(What I meant at the beginning was for only experienced users to comment on this post)
So does this look okay?
week 1-4
4-andro 1cap am 1cap pm

week 1-8
ultra male 1cap am

week 5-8

Im on a budget so does this seem okay to run? Does on cycle look good? PCT look good?

This looks good brother.

Have fun!

What's the point of this Ultimate Bad Ass Stack for experienced users? When you have to ask if something is too much... it usually is. With what reason do you need 3 methyls and 2 nonmethyls in a single cycle? No, I would not recommend this stack to you... try instead, Super-DMZ RX 2.0 stacked with Trenabol and 4-Andro.

Shopping Cart:
2x SDMZ 2.0
4x Trenabol
4x 4-Andro
2x Osta
1x Anabolic Matrix
3x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid (Purity Solutions or CEM Products)

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 8

Trenabol
4 caps daily

4-Andro
4 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Osta
2 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 8
Super-DMZ RX 2.0
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12

Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta
2 caps daily

Sweet baby jesus!!!

now-it-s-a-party-t-shirt_design.png

So does this look okay?
week 1-4
4-andro 1cap am 1cap pm

week 1-8
ultra male 1cap am

week 5-8

You dont have any cycle support while taking Methadrol extreme??? Bad idea but hey, its your body. Once again I would highly suggest adding a SERM to your PCT if you would like to keep most all of your on cycle gains. On a budget or not you should do whats best for your body and cough up the extra dough or just wait until you can afford to do it right.

You dont have any cycle support while taking Methadrol extreme??? Bad idea but hey, its your body. Once again I would highly suggest adding a SERM to your PCT if you would like to keep most all of your on cycle gains. On a budget or not you should do whats best for your body and cough up the extra dough or just wait until you can afford to do it right.
He does have Cycle Support. He listed it under Weeks 1 - 8.

I do agree about the SERM, and running the cycle properly instead of half assing it and rushing into it. Save up bro.. there's really no rush.

Thanks for the advice guys! I figured I was fine with just the ultra male and e control but could you explain what the serm does? And how it'll benefit me more by taking it?

And if I got cloned what would the dose be per day and how long to take it?

You do Clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg per day, which as most companies sell it, is 1ml. It's not expensive stuff, usually $20 for a bottle, $12 when PS has sales. 1 bottle is just enough for a 4 week PCT.

Purity solutions in my opinion treats there biz in a more professional manner than cem. If u want another option for RC products keep hardcorepeptides in mind.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Was wondering if I could do methadrol and halo extreme instead of 4-andro? Which one would better?

Was wondering if I could do methadrol and halo extreme instead of 4-andro? Which one would better?
You're clearly still very new to synthetic hormones. You need to stop and take the time to consider, what is better for your body - not for gains. Safety ALWAYS comes first. Don't push your luck with so many methyls. No, do not add any other methyl to Methadrol Extreme. That means, no Halo Extreme. 4-Andro complements MDE perfectly, and it's not very hard on the body at all.

Thanks for the advice guys! I figured I was fine with just the ultra male and e control but could you explain what the serm does? And how it'll benefit me more by taking it?
A SERM upregulates the HPTA (hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis) and LH (luteinizing hormone) post cycle. IT brings your endocrine system back into homeostasis, and bumps your testosterone levels back UP to where they should be, and your estrogen down to the range it should be. Without a SERM you may find your gains much more difficult to keep, your test levels may remain low for months.. or perhaps even permanently if you make it a habit of doing no PCT after continuous harder and harder cycles (as it appears you're already attempting; [TRT (testosterone replacement therapy - lifetime injections of testosterone, because your body cannot naturally produce it anymore) could be a part of your future]), you may also find yourself with either NO or very low libido (sex drive) for several weeks to months following the cycle.

E-Control and Ultra Male are good, no doubt, but they're no where near strong enough for the kind of cycles you have in mind. Only a fool would suggest MDE is good to go with an otc PCT. E-Control and Ultra Male are better used as ancillaries to your primary course of PCT, which would be the SERM, Clomid.

Yes I'm still new. But u answered every question I had. I'll do the metha and 4 andro next time thanks man

Back