• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sev7n - Super DMZ Log

Sev7n

Registered
Reaction score
Stats
40 5'11" 220lbs BF 13%-14%

Stack
WEEKS 1 - 4
Super-DMZ
2 caps daily
Morning/Evening

Anabolic Matrix
4 caps daily
Morning/Evening

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily
3hrs after DMZ

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

PCT
Weeks 5-10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Econtrol 8-10
3 caps daily

Also have all other supporting supplements, multis, taurine, etc.

This is my first time with a PH and I Started on Saturday the 23rd and i have to say "wow" this is crazy
i already look bigger and feel great.

Weight gain is as follows same scale everyday in the AM Dry
3/23 -220lbs
3/24 -221lbs
3/25 -225lbs
3/26 -226lbs
3/27 -228lbs
Today -229lbs

I attribute significant amount to water and Glycogen storage and I am eating like a beast 4000cal+ daily with proper macros
training with a full-body oldschool workout 3 times a week, I have limited time to do it and i have always seen good results with Fullbody Basic programs.
Will try to log everyday, maybe a starting pic. thanks everyone here for the information and Guidance cant wait for the next weeks.

You could run Anabolic-Matrix Rx at 2 caps daily. Also, there is really no need to run Ultra Male while you're on DMZ. Personally, I ran Clomid 50/50/50/25.
Good job on the 4000 calories, you should be able to have some nice gains. Citrulline Malate, fish oil and Beta-Alanine are good supplements to have.

Will be following, prepare to get jacked!!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

11 days in and up 11lbs so far weight increase has leveled out i just cant get the food in daily.

3/29 -229lbs
3/30 -230lbs
3/31 -229lbs
4/1 -232lbs
today -231lbs

Just got a workout in last night because of Holiday I did nothing all weekend, where is the time?

Strength is insane I did more in this full body workout then i ever have. I was so into it my wife had to yell at me to get in the house to put the kids to bed.
Arms were so pumped i could'nt pick up son. lol

Back pumps kicked on Saturday something awful if I am sitting i am great but walking and general movement it gets fired up.
started Taurine and Creatine(read that helps as well) at 10Grams throughout the day and upped water intake, took that much to just make them tolerable can i go up more with Taurine without any issues? (Glad i sit at a desk all day)

next session is not until Thursday cannot wait.

Bumped for my Taurine question.

i went up to 10 grams throughout the day to make the back pumps tolerable. They are always there except when sitting.
would more work better or stay where i am?

Don't know whats to much for the Taurine.

thanks

Day 15
Weight: 234 up 14lbs
Did a full workout Thursday, fighting the lethargy that kicked in workout was ok felt i could have gone heavier.
Got some DHEA and lethargy is almost nil.

Strength is still going nuts i may have to split my workout as i can just keep going on volume.

Thursday
DB bench press 105 4x10
Incline DB bench 65 3x10
Military press 150 3x8
Lateral/ front raise SS 40 10x2
One arm row 105 4x10
Pullovers 85 2x10
Shrugs 350 3x10
Skull krushers 90 3x10
DB curls 50 3x10

Today did legs
Single leg DB squat 150 4x10
Then roll around on floor to relieve back pumps for 20 minutes.
Calfs 250 3x to failure

Sides
Some Lethargy
Back pumps all the time.

Looking much fuller and muscle separation coming in on my shoulders/arms
shirts are getting tighter!

I read u don't want to add creatine while on cycle?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I read u don't want to add creatine while on cycle?

I read both every where, what would be reasons not to?
I only did to try an relieve the back pumps last week but they are still lingering.

I read that the back pumps are caused by constriction in the blood vessals in lower back around the kidneys, and that would be intensified if using creatine while on a oral. I may be wrong but it was from a reputable person on a steroid forum.

Damn. 10 grs. and still pumps?? Ouch

BTW is this with the drol or methylsten?

Alright cool. Gotta step my eating up. Eating has become a chore intaking so much food trying to eat clean haha.

19 days in and Up 17lbs to 237
If i get to 240 which looks like i may I am cutting back on calories, this is nuts.

I see a little fat accumualtion on the waist not much but thats where it shows most on me.

worked out last evening

DB bench press 110 3x10
Military press 150 3x8
Lateral/front raise SS 40 10x3
One arm row 110 3x10
Pullups BW 2x8
Shrugs 350 3x10
hack squats 285 3x8

no arm work thought i would give them a break to heal more, kinda sore.
short set is all I had time for yesterday.
Strength is still going

back pumps still there and Taurine does nothing for me I stopped the Taurine and there is no difference in them.
no other sides at all, boys are still hanging low no issue there. no lethargy as well.

I suffer the same thing others on Super DMZ have and that is i now only have a few shirts that fit. It's so ridiculous i had to go by shirts to where to work.

Back