• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

super-dmz update + a question

og_powerlifter

Registered
Reaction score
So, I ended up doing a 5 week Super-DMZ + Adrol50 cycle. Looked like:

weeks 1-4
50 mg adrol ed
2 caps sdmz ed
3 caps ostarx ed
(the other support stuff)

week 5
100 mg adrol ed (split into 50mg am 50mg pm)

Had a powerlifting meet and added 103 pounds to my total (full power). Very pleased.

While on cycle, I kept a pump 24/7. Loved it. I never felt shutdown. No lethargy. Sex drive was actually above normal. I'll probably do this cycle again.

Now, to the question. I'm now on clomid (superloaded 100mg/day for first 3 days, now doing 50 mg / day). My gains on clomid are still increasing like crazy. In fact, my pumps on clomid-only are quite a bit more intense than my pumps on cycle. I did shoulders, chest, and arms 20 hours ago and I'm still pumped like I just worked out. It's nuts. Is that normal to get such gains off of just clomid (it's my first time ever using clomid)?

Tho I've never used clomid, my guess is you probably still have some active anabolics in your system, enjoy the progress while it lasts.

Question for you, does anadrol benefit the joints? I've had some nagging joint injuries and was thinking of tossing in anadrol cuz it's stated to increase water retention+lubrication in joints and a little increase in estro which I feel may benefit me, but never ran it. Was hoping maybe you could shed some light from experience. Ankle joints and rotator cuff/shoulder joint are my main nags at this moment.

I also read that anadrol increases synovial fluid within joints. I have one knee that has given me problems in the past...it wasn't an issue on this cycle, despite the fact that I was squatting about 50 pounds heavier than I've been in the last few years.

I also read that anadrol increases synovial fluid within joints. I have one knee that has given me problems in the past...it wasn't an issue on this cycle, despite the fact that I was squatting about 50 pounds heavier than I've been in the last few years.

That's a good thing brother!!

Back