• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ Original Cycle Questions

SumAznGuy210

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here :) been a lurker on here for a few months.
Anyways I have a few questions about Super DMZ the original formula regarding the cycle. After looking around on the website I keep seeing that people are running clomid for pct and also running ultra male while on cycle. I have nolvadex on hand would that be a good substitute for clomid? I know that they are essentially the same thing, but I have yet to find a log where somebody ran it as part of their pct. Now for ultra male, what is the purpose of running it the same time as Super DMZ are there any risks if you were not to run it with super dmz? I know its to prevent complete shut down of your own hormones, but has anybody ran a cycle before WITHOUT running ultra male with super dmz? Thanks in advance guys!

Anyways I have a few questions about Super DMZ the original formula regarding the cycle. After looking around on the website I keep seeing that people are running clomid for pct and also running ultra male while on cycle. I have nolvadex on hand would that be a good substitute for clomid? I know that they are essentially the same thing, but I have yet to find a log where somebody ran it as part of their pct. Now for ultra male, what is the purpose of running it the same time as Super DMZ are there any risks if you were not to run it with super dmz? I know its to prevent complete shut down of your own hormones, but has anybody ran a cycle before WITHOUT running ultra male with super dmz? Thanks in advance guys!
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Nolva is fine at 20mg for 4wks following your last dose of SDMZ.

I never recommend Ultra Male as an ON-Cycle ancillary for a hormonal cycle. I recommend it as an ancillary in PCT. Anabolic Matrix, however, works great on cycle improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the hormones consumed with it, by increasing their bio-availability allowing the body to better make use of any given dose.

Nolva will suffice in place of Clomid as part of your PCT. Clomid just seems to be the better option for most, myself included. I have cycled DMZ back in the day without Ultra Male (was not unavailable then) & I can tell you that your sense of well being, libido burst & as an AI blocker, for me Ultra Male is a staple.

So long & short, yes you can run the DMZ without the assistance of Ultra Male. That being said, once you've used Ultra Male, you'll never cycle without it.

Thanks for the quick responses guys!
Alright so heres what I've been thinking about running

Weeks 1-4
Super DMZ: 2 Caps 1 AM/PM
Advanced Cycle Support : 2 Caps Daily 1 AM/PM
Cycle Assist: 8 Caps 4 AM/PM
Ultra Male: 1 Cap Daily AM

Weeks 1-4
Nolvadex 40,30,20,20
Ultra Male: 1 Cap AM
Advanced Cycle Support: 2 caps daily 1 AM/PM
Anabolic Matrix: 2 caps daily
E-control: 3 caps daily spread out through day

How does that set up look?

of course fish oils daily and animal paks 2x a day am/pm

I have 4 days left on my 6 week cycle of original SDMZ stacked with SDMZ 2.0 and I have been running Anabolic matrix, ACS and TUDCA up to this point and feel great. Once I start PCT I will drop the AM for UM with my Nolva @ 20mg ed. This is how I have run my last 2 cycles with great results and have kept 90% of my on cycle gains. I am headed out the door right now for leg day otherwise I would help you with your layout above......it needs tweaking IMO. Drop the cycle assist add AM to 1st 4 weeks move e-control out, etc.........Will post better layout when I get back.

I have 4 days left on my 6 week cycle of original SDMZ stacked with SDMZ 2.0 and I have been running Anabolic matrix, ACS and TUDCA up to this point and feel great. Once I start PCT I will drop the AM for UM with my Nolva @ 20mg ed. This is how I have run my last 2 cycles with great results and have kept 90% of my on cycle gains. I am headed out the door right now for leg day otherwise I would help you with your layout above......it needs tweaking IMO. Drop the cycle assist add AM to 1st 4 weeks move e-control out, etc.........Will post better layout when I get back.

I would appreciate that bro!

This is what I would do:

Weeks 1-4
SDMZ- 2 caps ED 1 AM/PM
Advanced Cycle Support- 2 caps ED both caps taken midday
Anabolic Matrix- 4 caps ED 2 caps with each dose of SDMZ....the dhea in this will help fight lethargy

Weeks 5-8
Nolva- 20mg ED at bedtime
Ultra Male- 1 cap ED at bedtime
Advanced Cycle Support- 2 caps ED anytime you like

Weeks 9-11
E-control- 3 caps daily evenly spaced throughout the day
Advanced Cycle support- 2 caps ED anytime you like.....this is optional at this point in the cycle and not a bad idea to keep taking

If you have any other questions just ask!

Back