• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How does this cycle look? (Super DMZ 2.0, and IML supps)

Nineball

Registered
Reaction score
2x Super-DMZ 2.0
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
1x Torem
1x Osta-RX

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6

Super-DMZ 2.0
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10

Torem
90/60/30/30

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta-rx during weeks 9 - 14
Osta-rx
2 caps daily

Week 15
Take a break from Prohormones for a bit or repeat not sure yet.

This will be my second cycle, my first being 6 weeks of H-Drol which gave me a TON of strength but the size gains were nothing crazy. Want something stronger so someone recommended Super DMZ. Was going to do 4 weeks at 2 caps per day, but I've read that would be a waste for someone my size.

My stats: 27, 205lbs 6'2 (i've been cutting, trying to get to 190-200lbs before cycle)

Last edited:
I would recommend doing 2 caps SDMZ 2.0 for 6 weeks since this is only your 2nd cycle ever. Halo is a joke compared to SDMZ when it comes to potency. My buddy who has done many cycles over the years took 2 caps ED of 2.0 for 4 weeks and put on 16lbs and he started at 200lbs. I guarantee you that you will be blown away by the results @ 2caps ED for 6 weeks. Contrary to popular belief more isn't always better. The next cycle of 2.0 up it to 3 caps if all went well on this cycle. Be smart about it.
You will want to take Ultra Male for about 2 weeks once you discontinue the Osta so your test levels will come back up faster.
Everything else looks good with your dosing protocol.

Last edited:
Alright thanks for the advice, I'll do 2 caps ed. I might bump it up to 3 the last couple weeks if all goes well. I'll also take ultra male 2 weeks post Osta.

I'll definitely keep you all posted on my progress during the cycle. I will be starting in may once flu season is over.

I'll definitely keep you all posted on my progress during the cycle. I will be starting in may once flu season is over.

Wise decision sir. Be sure to take immuno supports, even if it's only Vitamin C and Zinc.

Ehh really disappointed. Got an email from supplier 2 weeks after order that they can't fill it.... so here's my new stack

2x Cyanostane (can't get super dmz)
3x 4-Andro
1x Mutant Test
1x Six Star Test Booster
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
1x Clomid
1x Osta-RX

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6

Cyanostane
3 caps daily

4-Andro
4 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10

Clomid
50/50/50/50

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta-rx during weeks 9 - 14
Osta-rx
2 caps daily

Week 15
Hopefully begin the cycle on first page.

I cannot get Anabolic Matrix, but I do have a full 30 day supply of Mutant Test and 14 days of Six Star Test Booster. Which I'll take weeks 1-6 to help with preventing shut down.

Look good?

Attachments

• nutfacts_mutanttest.jpg
    nutfacts_mutanttest.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3
Where'd you try and order from? Seems like blackstone labs has it.

Ordered M-Sten and 4-andro, with Osta as a bridge. Put the SDMZ stack on my wishlist and will buy when it comes in stock, hopefully in time for next cycle.

Back