• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyano + Decca Max stack

BigBrett12

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, just giving you guys and update of my current status. First off your products are incredible! i have already done 3 cycles. I've ran super dmz 2.0 stack, the original super dmz stack, Methadrol stack and my last stack was a halo+Dmz2.0 stack. Currently im 19 yrs old 6'3 230lbs 9% bf and i am coming up on my first competition very soon for BB. I have 2-3wks left for my PCT for my last stack and I've kept all my gains! Now i had a question and want your guys advice about a stack that i wanna give a try after my show. Cyano + Decca Max stack. I Will be running: Week 1: Decca 2 tabs daily, ACS 2 a day, anabolic matrix 2 times a day. Weeks 3-6: Adding Cyano 2 times daily. One tab in the morning and one in the evening, same goes for Decca, ACS, anabolic matrix. PCT will include: now i have done a few cycles now and i am curious what you guys thinks working better for gyno if any aromatization occured. Arimadex or Nolvadex? I've used nolva and in previous cycle it has not worked like i had hoped it would. So would arimadex work better? My PCT will also include Ultra Male 1 tab a day and ACS.

Take a look guys, and tell me what you think thanks
BigBrett12

Back