• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What to expect now that I'm off Halo.

thomasre

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new around here. My stats are 6'2" 198lbs@ 11%bodyfat. I just got done running two bottles of halo extreme 50/50/50/75/75/100. I'm currently on Day 3 of PCT. I'm using battle fuel xt by muscle pharm as well as Ultra Male rx for PCT. I was wondering if I should get my hands on clomid or if I'm set. My libido seems lower than before cycle and most definitely lower than on cycle. Oh, also I'm taking kaizen ZMA PM. I was curious as too how long before my erections come as easy as they used to. I know that I'm only 3 days in, I just want to hear peoples experience. Thanks! BTW I'm 23

Yes grab Clomid. U will bounce back quick. 4 weeks of 50/50/50/50 . You'll be a happy camper :) also, I recommend grabbing a bottle of Osta-rx . It's a huge improvement to having a positive pct experience instead of having a terrible time bouncing back. :) hope this helps

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Its way too early to worry about it. Just stay on course and get some bad fats in your diet. A little cholesterol will help boost T levels.

Yes grab Clomid. U will bounce back quick. 4 weeks of 50/50/50/50 . You'll be a happy camper :) also, I recommend grabbing a bottle of Osta-rx . It's a huge improvement to having a positive pct experience instead of having a terrible time bouncing back. :) hope this helps

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

2nd this

I did H-Drol at a higher dose 75/75/75/100/100/125 so I felt shutdown pretty bad around weeks 4-5. By week 3 of PCT my libido was returning, and by week 4 it was back with a vengeance. I was using a SERM along with my Testboosters though. If you are like me, you will find you may lose about half your size gains but retain 75-100% of your strength depending on the body part. Some areas got a bit weaker during PCT, some actually got stronger.

The month following PCT you will gain back any size you may have lost during PCT. At least I did, but I worked my ass off. You may want to have a serm rush shipped though.

Well, Day 4 of PCT and last night was amazing. I managed to go two rounds with the girlfriend. The fatigued feeling I had on Day 1 is slowly receding. I actually think that Battle Fuel xt and ultra male is doing their jobs. I'm most likely going to start osta rx around week 2 of PCT.

Back