• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More than usual back aches

BraddahGreg

Registered
Reaction score
After my 1st week on the halo stack....I have more than usual back pain....is this common for some people?...and what can i do to ease this pain?......more water??

please advise

Electrolyte beverages like Gatorade and Taurine will help with back pumps. As always, stay well hydrated.

I had it with the DMZ, increased my water and took taurine as someome posted on here. Went away in a few days.

Does anyone know what exactly causes this? My first week with DMZ and my lower back was unbearable, now it's just tight all the time. I've upped my water intake, I don't have just taurine, but I have uni-liver which has it in it. So I take 2-3 of them with my meals.

My isn't really pain, I'd describe it as severe lower back tension. So much that I could barely walk on back day.

Taurine is super cheap and worth it. Search it at allstarhealth.

bayou said:
Does anyone know what exactly causes this? My first week with DMZ and my lower back was unbearable, now it's just tight all the time. I've upped my water intake, I don't have just taurine, but I have uni-liver which has it in it. So I take 2-3 of them with my meals.

My isn't really pain, I'd describe it as severe lower back tension. So much that I could barely walk on back day.

Yep... its more than likely your kidneys swelling. Water is key... also, 5-8 grams of taurine spread out daily will do wonders, if not alleviate it completely. This pain is common in strong PH and my friend you are using the best, so therefore the above. You will be fine, don't freak out. Good Luck!

Thanks, I guess that's good to know, Since my botched up start 1 week Metha-Drol, then started SDZ, I've noticed a 10 lb gain, and by the scale 3lbs have been lean mass. The back pumps aren't painful as much as extreme tension. Should I avoid lower back exercises while on SDZ? After a good back day, I have trouble walking for about an hour.

As for the Taurine. I don't have any at the moment, but I do have Uni liver which has taurine in it. Would that be just as good to use? This is my first cycle, and other than that I've really felt no severe side effects.

Im sure the Taurine dosage in your liver product is low. Pick some Taurine... its cheap. Like chris said you will need at least 5 grams. Keep working your back in drink lots of water.

my back aches or pains has subsided a bit, but i would like to get rid of them completely. I picked up some Taurine 500mg pills.....how much should I be taking each day and for how long?

I would start of with 1000mg in morning, 1000mg afternoon and 1000mg at night. This would be a total of 3 grams. This should do the trick. If you need to you can take an extra cap at each time for total of 4.5 grams. Good luck.

Back