• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1-Andro vs 4-Andro Pre Contest Question

tmac333

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm going to begin a pre-contest cycle that will lead right up to a show. Im looking to add 4-AD or 1-AD.

I have read that 4-Andro could cause some bloating and slight water retention. As I am prepping for a show is this something I should stay away from? or just stop 4-Andro a week or two before the show?

Also, would 1-Andro be a good replacement for more dry gains leading up to the show.

In addition to its test effects, I am looking to use one of the two to aid in the absorption of the PH because it has the Piperine (similar to how AM is recommended.)

Thanks!

4-andro does have some conversion to testosterone which may aromatize but I would just drop it a week or so out if you are worried about it brother. For dry gains I really like Cyanostane.

4-andro does have some conversion to testosterone which may aromatize but I would just drop it a week or so out if you are worried about it brother. For dry gains I really like Cyanostane.

Thanks heavy, thats the plan, finish with trenabol+cyano

Yep, like Heavy said, one week out should be fine, as there is no ester attached to these drugs.

Back