• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ for 2nd PH cycle?

craigs449

Registered
Reaction score
Is this a good idea? I will be finishing up my 1st PH cycle next week....Pro-Mag for 5 weeks, 75/75/75/100/100.......After seeing all the good gains folks have bragged about on SDMZ, I would like to give it a run. Is this too harsh for only a 2nd cycle? I am after a bulk compound and am having decent results off the Promag (strength up across the board, little to no sides, and up about 10 lbs although I am really trying to keep to a clean bulk diet 500-700 cals above maintenance). Also, 38yo, done quite a few natty test boosters in the past few years, and been lifting weights off and on my whole life, with the past 4 yrs being the most dedicated.

Thoughts, concerns, advice?

Id say after you have taken a couple of months off you should dive right on in! SDMZ 2.0 wont disappoint and it kicks the shit out of pmag!

Id say after you have taken a couple of months off you should dive right on in! SDMZ 2.0 wont disappoint and it kicks the shit out of pmag!

I have a month of PCT starting at the end of next week, then I was gonna take a month off everything except creatine and protien......would I be good to go after that time frame?

Also, what SERM and dosage is recommended for a 4 week run of DMZ?

I would take no less that that amount of time off. A rule of thumb is, time on=time off. This gives your gonads a chance to "get back to normal" and for your endocrine system to regulate itself because homeostasis is a good thing. As for a SERM either Nolva @ 20mg ed or Clomid @ 50mg ed for four weeks will do the trick just fine.

Back