• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyanostane rx help please

JRC

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm interested in starting a cycle of Cyanostane rx. I'm 29 years old and this will be my first run at a ph other than a spawn cycle a few years back. I'm 5'11" 180 about 12
% bf. I currently have two bottles of Cyanostane, liver support, and a pct called revolution. I am open to buying more products so I can run this cycle correctly. I was going to run the cycle for 6 weeks. Just curious if you guys can help me out and lay out a good stack. I want to make sure my libido/sex drive aren't affected in anyway. Also can you explain what each product would do for me? Is a clomid needed? Thank you all in advance for your help. I just want to make sure im doing this correctly with no side effects.

How's this look

weeks 1-6
3x Cyanostane rx a day
3x liver support a day
2x anabolic matrix a day
1x male rx a day

weeks 7-8
1x male rx a dday
3x liver support a day

weeks 7-10
50mg clomid a day

weeks 1-6
3x Cyanostane rx a day
3x liver support a day
3x anabolic matrix a day

weeks 7-10
1x male rx a day
3x liver support a day
50mg clomid a day

This is what I would do, personally.

Thanks roadstarpete. Am I missing any supplements? Would u add anything to this stack?

Also this is probably a dumb question to most of you, but why does everyone recommend the anabolic matrix & male rx? Isn't Cyanostane going to keep your test / sex drive / libido high? Just a question.

Thanks roadstarpete. Am I missing any supplements? Would u add anything to this stack?
I take flex rx, Fish oil, Vitamin c, liquid multi and ZMA daily....on and off cycle. Also creatine and bcaa's.
As for the anabolic matrix on cycle, it has many benefits. The bioprene helps with absorption of the ph/aas and the dhea will help to combat lethargy. The others are natty test boosters and they never hurt while on cycle. As for sex drive on cycle, I did not have any issues with cycnostane and actually the only compound that ever knocked my dick in the dirt is tren. I presonally like to run anabolic matrix on cycle and Ultra Male during pct. Taken with Clomid the UM will have your boys up and running at full steam in no time.

It actually kills your natural test, so while on you'll feel great because of all the external hormones coming into your body. But once your body sees that it shuts down your test production (Deregulates your HPTA) and then once you're off it doesn't exactly just "jump back", which is why you see the SERMs and test boosters recommended for PCT.

The AM is something to take with your PH to both increase the uptake of it and give you a slight energy boost with the DHEA and other test boosters in there.

*Edit: Pete beat me to it... you get the idea though.

Thanks guys you were very helpful. I have two more questions and I'm done. 1. I'm going to purchase the clomid from purity solutions. It looks like a liquid serm? Is that correct? If so how do you take the clomid? Is there a dropper and you just drop the 50mg each day in your mouth? 2. This is just out of curiousity... If you didnt take the ultra male and clomid for pct would there be long term affects on your libido, test production, sex drive and can it be permanent if you don't do a good pct?

Yes, Clomid, and most SERMs will come as liquids. Like you expected, you take them orally, just drop them into your moth and swish it down (Anything from Purity will taste like absolute shit, just a heads up. I'm pretty sure they must put a bitterant in there to detract people from ingesting it or something). The bottles come with a marked dropper to make dosing easy.

As for not doing PCT, yes you would have some negative effects. The first issue would be the loss of a lot of your gains due to your natural test production not coming back quick enough. As for long term effects, not so much from a PH like Halo, but there could be. Your body would eventually bounce back, but it would take a few months to be "right" again. From stronger compounds and or injectable AAS the long term effects would probably be much more prevalent.

Back