• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Starting cycle tomorrow, DMZ 6 weeks(Advice welcome)

BlazerBaseball47

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure I've got everything organized in an optimum order. All advice is appreciated! Rather you disagree with dosage or think I need to adjust which week something is taken tell me what you feel would be more effective please chime in! I'm 6-0 180 and will be eating around 3500-4000 calories a day(Depending if I take my high or lower calorie protein), I eat very clean due to the fact that I was a fat child so my diet will not be an issue.

Cart:
Trenabol
DMZ 2.0
Ultra Male
Anabolic Matrix
E-Control 2.0
Clomid (Purity)
Advanced Cycle support
Osta
Cellucor P6
Vegan Vitamin pack

Weeks 1-14
Vegan Vitamin Pack(GNC)

Weeks 1-2
Dmz 2 Caps
Matrix 2 Caps daily 1 morning 1 night
Cycle support 3 Caps

Weeks 2-6
DMZ 3 Caps
Trenabol 2 Caps
Cycle support 4 caps
Matrix 2 caps 1 morning 1 night

Weeks 6-10
Clomid
Osta 3 caps
Ultra male 1 cap
Cycle support 4 caps

Weeks 10-14
E-Control 2.0 3 Caps
Osta 3 caps
Ultra male 1 cap
P6 4 Caps
Cycle support 2 caps

Last edited:
Looks good, you may want to dose the Osta at only 2 caps though if you're going to be running it after cycle to avoid any further suppression.

Looks good to me. You could pre load the ACS for a week or two. Also since the cycle is six weeks you might wana get some taurine if back pumps occur. Your goin to have fun with this

Weeks 1-14
Vegan Vitamin Pack(GNC)

Weeks 1-2
Dmz 2 Caps am/pm
Matrix 2 Caps daily am/pm take with ph/aas
Cycle support 3 Caps

Weeks 3-6
DMZ 3 Caps split dose throughout the day
Trenabol 2 Caps am/pm
Cycle support 4 caps
Matrix 2 caps am/pm take with ph/aas

Weeks 7-8
Clomid 50mg ed at bedtime
Ultra male 1 cap at bedtime
Cycle support 4 caps at bedtime

Weeks 9-10
Osta rx 2 caps ed in the morning

Weeks 11-14
E-Control 2.0 3 Caps split throughout the day
Osta 2 caps in the morning
P6 4 Caps
Cycle support 2 caps anytime

Run the osta at 2 caps maximum unless you want to experience suppression of natty test production.....in which case you may need to run a pct when you come off of it. You will be safe at the 2 cap dose and will want to take ultra male for a week or so when you are done with it so you test levels come up quickly and you dont lose any gains made on cycle. I have personal experience with a very similar stack in the recent past and in hindsight this is how I would run it from now on.

Weeks 1-14
Vegan Vitamin Pack(GNC)

Weeks 1-2
Dmz 2 Caps am/pm
Matrix 2 Caps daily am/pm take with ph/aas
Cycle support 3 Caps

Weeks 3-6
DMZ 3 Caps split dose throughout the day
Trenabol 2 Caps am/pm
Cycle support 4 caps
Matrix 2 caps am/pm take with ph/aas

Weeks 7-8

Weeks 9-10
Osta rx 2 caps ed in the morning

Weeks 11-14
E-Control 2.0 3 Caps split throughout the day
Osta 2 caps in the morning
P6 4 Caps
Cycle support 2 caps anytime

Run the osta at 2 caps maximum unless you want to experience suppression of natty test production.....in which case you may need to run a pct when you come off of it. You will be safe at the 2 cap dose and will want to take ultra male for a week or so when you are done with it so you test levels come up quickly and you dont lose any gains made on cycle. I have personal experience with a very similar stack in the recent past and in hindsight this is how I would run it from now on.

Thanks man I was a little iffy on the Osta thank you for clearing that up! I always like running this by you guys first, because it always turns out perfect! I'll keep ya'll updated

Back