• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

purity solutions

haislge1

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone use clomid from this company it says not for humans.

Yes, I've used their Clomid and it's legit. I have at least 6 bottles sitting in my cabinet right now :) Biggie explained the not for humans part perfectly.

Yes, I've used their Clomid and it's legit. I have at least 6 bottles sitting in my cabinet right now :) Biggie explained the not for humans part perfectly.

Awesome. You answered my question without me asking. LOL! I have been searching like crazy.

Purity solutions is good. I prefer hardcorepeptides though.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

read reviews on osta-gain, mpresearch, purity solutions, greatwhitepeptides, or any other research company you can find and you'll find that the reviews there are mixed as well. No company is going to have 100% solid reviews, I looked... just pick one that's fairly trusted and roll with it

Every single research company has some bad reviews. It is, after all, a research company so they are all bound to have a bad batch from time to time. I personally have never had an issue with Purity Solutions and you can't beat their prices, especially when they run a sale.

I personally have never had an issue with Purity Solutions and you can't beat their prices, especially when they run a sale.
True that! $12 SERM's that actually work are hard to beat. If you go to their website and create an account they will email you when they are going to do a sale.

I just got an email for their spring sale. Get it while it's cheap!

Back