• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

osta

haislge1

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to post been on osta for 5 days and this stuff rocks.Mucsles feel tighter workouts are amazing and mood has never been better.If you haven't tried it get some you won't be sorry.

Just wanted to post been on osta for 5 days and this stuff rocks.Mucsles feel tighter workouts are amazing and mood has never been better.If you haven't tried it get some you won't be sorry.

the OSTA hasn't kicked in yet. Takes longer than 5 days lol.

the OSTA hasn't kicked in yet. Takes longer than 5 days lol.

for me osta kicked in close to the end of week two. hit me like a brick wall in the best way possible, i took it after a superdrol run and felt quite depressed, talked to pj braun about it and advised me to try osta-rx, and right around that two week mark my mood improved greatly. and days were sunny again.

kinda a sappy reply i know, but it is what it is. i dont sugar coat anything, it helped me a ton and i am a user after every cycle of anything now.

Back