• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clomid pills?

johnnya254

Registered
Reaction score
I'm thinking about taking clomid pills instead of liquid because I have been having problems with the site cemproducts.com and also the site osta-gain. I found this site recommended on elite fitness that sells clomid by pills. I was wondering what the dose would be in mg if I was supposed to take 1mL of the liquid clomid.

Thanks

Depends on the liquid, most common is between 30-50mg per 1ml so just look at that and translate it to same dose in pill. I run Clomid 50/50/50/50

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Depends on the liquid, most common is between 30-50mg per 1ml so just look at that and translate it to same dose in pill. I run Clomid 50/50/50/50

Alright thanks, ill run it 50/50/50/50, seems like most people do that too.

Alright thanks, ill run it 50/50/50/50, seems like most people do that too.

No problem. Here to help.
Pills are always nice to have, just rc source is a lot easier for most to grab. Wish u luck. Feel free to use my discount code on iml and bsl products to receive discounts :)

If these "Clomid pills" are sold by a company inside the US they are bunk. FYI. Clomid in pill form requires a prescription or they need to be ordered from out of the country if you live in the US.

If these "Clomid pills" are sold by a company inside the US they are bunk. FYI. Clomid in pill form requires a prescription or they need to be ordered from out of the country if you live in the US.

def agree. OP did you get them from overseas? if not, order some liquid from purity solutions, they have a sale going on right now and i believe clomid will cost you 12$

def agree. OP did you get them from overseas? if not, order some liquid from purity solutions, they have a sale going on right now and i believe clomid will cost you 12$

Have you guys ever heard of medicstar.com ? That's where I plan on ordering the pills from

I have never heard of this site before but after looking at it I believe it may be legit. I didnt see where they were located but it looks like packages have to be airmailed to the US. So lets say we have a legit operation here and you order your Clomid through them.......your package still has to clear customs.......will take 2-3 weeks to get the package. There is always a chance that they may seize your order since it is in essence an illegal transaction. If the company says they will reship a seized package at no cost to you then it may be worth a shot. Otherwise just order from a research site(you will have your package within 5 days) to avoid lost money and this entire headache.

I have never heard of this site before but after looking at it I believe it may be legit. I didnt see where they were located but it looks like packages have to be airmailed to the US. So lets say we have a legit operation here and you order your Clomid through them.......your package still has to clear customs.......will take 2-3 weeks to get the package. There is always a chance that they may seize your order since it is in essence an illegal transaction. If the company says they will reship a seized package at no cost to you then it may be worth a shot. Otherwise just order from a research site(you will have your package within 5 days) to avoid lost money and this entire headache.

Yea I read some more about it and most the stuff you just said was true about shipping and everything. I ended up just ordering my clomid through purity solutions. It was only 25$ in total which is a solid deal.

Yea I read some more about it and most the stuff you just said was true about shipping and everything. I ended up just ordering my clomid through purity solutions. It was only 25$ in total which is a solid deal.
Smart choice! I am ordering some AI's from purity solutions later today. Great sale going on right now, for sure.

Smart choice! I am ordering some AI's from purity solutions later today. Great sale going on right now, for sure.

U might get it sooner than 5 days too.. when I used to order from them I would get them the second day even paying for regular shipping.

Anyone know if MP is US based? They have Clomid and a bunch of other stuff in pill form that you usually don't see elsewhere. Asking now because I need caber and they're one of the few places with it still in stock.

I have never seen a US source that had clomid where they actually made it in the US the people that have had it in the US usually imported it and then just sold it locally

Back