• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT Help - Finishing up Halo/Cyano stack

B ridder

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am getting close to finishing up a Halo EX/Cyano RX stack. The cycle has been run like this: Halo Ex 50/75/75/100/100/100 Still have 2 weeks to go at 100. Cyano Rx 0/0/0/0/50/50 and 2 weeks left at 50.

I currently weigh 229lbs at 6'1" tall 39 years young. I am up 19lbs so far. The change in my body so far has been incredible (at least to me). The recomp is exceeding my wildest expectations. The Halo Ex was working quite nicely but once I added in the Cyano Rx it took it to another level. So here is where I would like some expert advice. I have Clomid, Exemestane, OstaRX, DAA, and some Division 1 (divanillytetrahydrofuran). After this long of a cycle and at my weight what dosages and what duration on the clomid do you recommend? Also, should I run the exemestane and if so at what dosages and at what point during pct should I start? I want to use the OstaRX during late pct or as a bridge to my next cycle to help keep my gains and keep the recomp going. Next cycle is SDMZ 2.0 or M-STEN RX

So basically, can someone please just lay it all out for me based on the supports I have and my stated goals? I would be extremely grateful for the help.

Thanks

B

I would do this, week 1 = first week of PCT.

Week 1:
Clomid 50mg ed
Ultra Male 1 cap ed

Weeks 2-4
Clomid 50mg ed
Ultra Male 1 cap ed
Osta 2 caps ed

Then just continue taking the Osta until it's gone (Should be about 6 weeks and change). If you don't have Ultra Male and want to run the DAA instead just do that at whatever the usual dosage is (I think about 3g daily?).

weeks 1-2
clomid @ 50mg ed
Ultra Male @ 1 cap ed (if you have it)
DAA @ 6g ed split into two doses

Weeks 3-4
clomid @ 50mg ed
Osta @ 2 caps ed take both at same time daily

Run the osta @ 2 caps until its gone and you are ready to start your next cycle. I ran a similar setup this winter. I went from a 6 week halo/sdmz 2.0 cycle to the Osta bridge for 6 weeks and then right into another 6 week cycle of og sdmz and sdmz 2.0 stacked. I am very happy with the way this osta setup in the middle worked out.

No need for the exemestane unless you are having estro related sides.....bloating/water retention etc.

Dont forget to use cycle support through your entire pct and bridge and next cycle

I would do this, week 1 = first week of PCT.

Week 1:
Clomid 50mg ed
Ultra Male 1 cap ed

Weeks 2-4
Clomid 50mg ed
Ultra Male 1 cap ed
Osta 2 caps ed

Then just continue taking the Osta until it's gone (Should be about 6 weeks and change). If you don't have Ultra Male and want to run the DAA instead just do that at whatever the usual dosage is (I think about 3g daily?).

Thank you for the help!

weeks 1-2
clomid @ 50mg ed

Weeks 3-4
clomid @ 50mg ed

Run the osta @ 2 caps until its gone and you are ready to start your next cycle. I ran a similar setup this winter. I went from a 6 week halo/sdmz 2.0 cycle to the Osta bridge for 6 weeks and then right into another 6 week cycle of og sdmz and sdmz 2.0 stacked. I am very happy with the way this osta setup in the middle worked out.

No need for the exemestane unless you are having estro related sides.....bloating/water retention etc.

Dont forget to use cycle support through your entire pct and bridge and next cycle

Your advice and localifter's advice are in agreement. That is that much more reassuring. Thank you and I am going to run my PCT per the outlines you both have provided. I will check in at the end of my cycle to give the mass gain and again after PCT to report how much I was able to keep.

weeks 1-2
clomid @ 50mg ed

Weeks 3-4
clomid @ 50mg ed

Your suggestions and localifter's are very much in agreement. This is even more reassuring. I will implement my PCT as per your suggestions. Thank you!

I don't know why but my reply to RoadStar Pete won't post. Thank you for the help I will follow the suggestions offered by both him and localifter. Thanks!

Back