• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Best time to work out

GATORBAITE

Registered
Reaction score
I am on the cyano stack , its my first time ,week one and wanted to know when is the ideal time for a work out when using it or does it really matter since you are taking it twice a day? And is it vital too take the clomid since I will be taking econtrol?

Workout time doesn't really matter. Some like to dose pre-workout, but it will be a pretty minor difference, make your priority dosing evenly to keep the PH in your body at all times - that's more important. Yes you should definitely take the Clomid, it's much important and effective than the e-control. 4 weeks @ 50mg per day.

Don't matter brother, I prefer mornings myself.

Just making sure i am getting the right one Clomiphene Citrate? Its like 15 bucks at puritysolutions ,whats the not for human comsumption all about?

That's the stuff. Just think of yourself as a lab rat and that warning won't apply to you :)

Thanks for all the advice, lots of info gets a bit overwhelming...

Back