• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Question

mikedeuce

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone stayed on halo for longer than 4 weeks, like 6-8 weeks? Seem like a 4 week cycle is too short. Based on a 4 week cycle by the time (if) any gains are made the cycle is over. And being that is is a mild PH, shouldnt there be little worry as far as sides with staying on longer than 4 weeks as directions stated. Can anyone comment on this?

6 weeks is a pretty common length. As for not making any gains in 4 weeks, I'm not sure that's totally accurate. Some say it takes 3 weeks to kick in, I felt it after about 1.5-2, so everyone is different.

Run it for no less than 6 weeks. Weeks 5-6 are key when using halo.

Halo Extreme at 3 caps daily for 6 weeks is the sweet spot. Add 4-andro to increase mood, energy and libido.

Halo Extreme at 3 caps daily for 6 weeks is the sweet spot. Add 4-andro to increase mood, energy and libido.

Absolute great advice right here. Hard to improve upon if even possible sir.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone stayed on halo for longer than 4 weeks, like 6-8 weeks? Seem like a 4 week cycle is too short. Based on a 4 week cycle by the time (if) any gains are made the cycle is over. And being that is is a mild PH, shouldnt there be little worry as far as sides with staying on longer than 4 weeks as directions stated. Can anyone comment on this?

I just finished a 6 week run of Halo at 3 per day last week. It worked great for me. I gained 9 pounds and leaned out. One week out from the end I have dropped 5 pounds which was water.My waist is 3/4 of an inch smaller than before cycle. This was much better result for me than when I ran a 4 week cycle last year. I did stack it the last 4 weeks with 1-AD. I also am on test cyp. at 100ml every 5 days. Anyway I am 6'3'' 234 right now. My body fat was 10.8% before the cycle. I have not gotten it measured since I finished but I got leaner. So go for the 6 weeks that is my advice.

Back