• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0 first time cycle. advice needed

ndlax59

Registered
Reaction score
okay guys i am no pro. Looking for a cycle plan to be layed out for me. **Adrenoline, the neck!!
long time creeper, first post
Height: 6'2''
weight: 189-192
bf%: 15-16%
lifting experience: 2 years serious with compound workouts (looking for mass brother)

what i eat-tracked by my fitnesspal
3100cals
Breakfast:
1c oatmeal
8oz skim milk
1 scoop whey
8oz cottage cheese
lunch split in two:
whole wheat wrap
8oz ground turkey
1/8 avocado
1 tbsp fat free sour cream
1/4 cup fat free moz cheese
6oz steak
3 oz ground turkey
1c brown rice

dinner
9oz salmon
1 med potatoe

snacks
8oz skim milk
1 scoop whey
1.2 banana
plain greek yogurt
before bed 8oz cottage
on workout days i will add in a gainer after workout bump it up 600 cals

3700 cals total on workout days

fat 64g
cholesterol 500mg
sodium 3100 mg
carbs 200g
protein 360
vitamin c 25%
what i have for my cycle:
1 super dmz 2.0
1 anabolic matrix
1 advanced cycle support
1 ultra male
1 e control
1 clomid from purity solutions
supplements
fish oil
multi
tourine
glucosamine
1.5 gallon water

i would like to do one cycle, will i lose my gains? but will continue to workout hard.
also should i take clomide and e control? maybe i dont need all this stuff, maybe i need more?
some logs never incorporate clomid but i have read NO SERM NO CYCLE, ITS NEEDED! true?
please lay it out for me guys! i have read many cycles but i want one layed out for me for my mindset. need to know i am on the righ track!!
Hook a brother up ADRENOLIN!!! LAY IT OUT!

Last edited:
This what I am thinking:
week 1-4
super dmz 2.0 weeks 1-4 @2 caps e/d
advanced cycle support - weeks 1-4 @3 caps e/d
ultra male - weeks 3-4 @1 cap e/d

PCT (weeks 5-8)
advanced cycle support -weeks 5-8. @2 caps e/d
clomid (serm) weeks 5-8 50/50/25/25 e/d
ultra male -weeks 5-8 @1 cap e/d
e-control - weeks 6-8 @3 caps e/d

Tourine @2,000-3,000 mgs e/d
*should I take this throughout the cycle or just when symptoms arrive?

how does that sound guys?

Take the taurine each day (you can skip on off gym days) about an hour pre-workout. I take 4,000 mg and it has really helped with back pumps......I get it cheap at the vitamin shoppe.

Should i start taking the tourine before my cycle? Heard it takes a few day to kick in.
also what dosage of clomid should i take 50/50/25/25 or 100/50/25/25? Any ideas
thanks for the reply. Have you finished a cycle of sdmz20?

You shouldn't have to as back pumps from what I've seen don't really kick in till day 5+ so starting it from day 1 should give you enough time to combat it. I started taking it before cycle though since my local supply has it for so cheap. As for your second question from for a four week 50/50/25/25 should be fine.

Should i cut down some more? Right now i am standing 6'1" 190lbs about 15% BF. that is pretty sad. Should i get down to about 185 9-10% before i start the cycle?

Completely up to you broham. You'll without a doubt see a greater transition on cycle if you do. Unless you're on a crazy caloric surplus, it'll most likely lean you out a bit while on cycle and then you can finish burning the rest of the fat off yourself if you're not wear you want to be.

My maintenance level is about 3200 calories. On off days i am in a 100-300 calorie deficit and on workout days i am in a 400-500 surplus. How many calories should i consume on cycle? If i want to lean out.

This what I am thinking:
week 1-4
super dmz 2.0 weeks 1-4 @2 caps e/d
advanced cycle support - weeks 1-4 @3 caps e/d
ultra male - weeks 3-4 @1 cap e/d

PCT (weeks 5-8)
advanced cycle support -weeks 5-8. @2 caps e/d
clomid (serm) weeks 5-8 50/50/25/25 e/d
ultra male -weeks 5-8 @1 cap e/d
e-control - weeks 6-8 @3 caps e/d

Tourine @2,000-3,000 mgs e/d
*should I take this throughout the cycle or just when symptoms arrive?

how does that sound guys?

Does not look bad, I would recommend taking the clomid at 1ml e/d for the full 4wk PCT duration.

Will be following your log brother

Thank you The Neck. Still doing some research. Planning to start a cycle on may 1

As for laying out your cycle, that my friend is something that you should do. If you haven't done it, do your research and look at the different variables that could effect your cycle. You need to know what you are putting into your body and what it is going to do to your body. Do your research. That being said. Look at running Taurine at 4000mg from day one, when I ran my SDMZ cycle 3000mg didn't do it for me, but every one is different. You can start at 3000 and if it don't help increase the dosage.

Yes sir. Everyone starts somewhere and i would like to start on the right track. That's why I am on this forum asking what i should do. The last 2 years of lifting i have matured and understood what working out really involves. Everything takes time and understanding what to do. I am still researching and i will only start the cycle when i feel ready. Thank you for the advice and keep them comming

Back