• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca, DMZ, Trenabol stack?

kutzeddie

Registered
Reaction score
Prior to BSL bringing back Methadrol I had read that you could basically make or dose your own by Stacking Super DMZ 2.0 and Deca-Drol Max. Of course I had bought 4 bottles of the Deca ( I already had a few DMZ) a week before I found out they were bring back Methadrol.

Regardless. I have two Questions. First does my Deca + DMZ stack look good?

Weeks 1-6
Deca-Drol 3 caps ed 8 hours apart? or 2 caps pre work out 1 cap 12 hours later? (I work out in the am)
Anabolic Matrix- 2 caps ed with one of PH dosages
Advanced Cycle Support- 2 caps ed 3 hours apart from PH
Ultra Male- 2 caps every night before bed.

Weeks 2-6
Super DMZ- 3 caps ed 8 hours apart? or 2 caps pre workout 1 cap 12 hours later?

PCT Weeks 7-10
Ultra male- 2 caps every night before bed
Anabolic Matrix- 2 caps every day
Advance Cylce Support- 2 caps ed 3 hours apart from other supps
Clomid 50mg ed (what time is best? ive just always done it am)
E-control 3 caps ed last 3 weeks (dosage time and split?)

This is Basically Methadrol but a little more potent I blieve at these dosages.

My second Question is this. Is adding 4 weeks of Trenabol going to be too much? I was thinking keeping everything the same above but adding the Trenabol on week 5 and running that weeks 5-8.

1-2 Deca alone
3-4 Deca and DMZ
5-6 Deca and DMZ and Tren
6-8 Tren (dosaging ?)

My thought was that I could over lap the Tren the last 2 weeks of my orginal cycle plan and run it 4 weeks so that I could basically harden up and cut slightly and help the vascularity a bit at the end.

PH history, Epistane, 2 cyles IML Cyanostane, 2 cycles of DMZ, and the IML Methadrol. All of which i did as recomended except for one of the DMZ cycles I ran a week longer.

I hope I didn't ramble to much, Ive just been thinking a lot about it before I start my next cycle. The orginal plan was just to bulk as much as I could but I really got excitted to see the new trenabol relased and thought if i cleaned the diet up a little I could turn this in to a very effective lean bulking diet.

Any opinions or changes in either stack option would be greatley appreciated.

Prior to BSL bringing back Methadrol I had read that you could basically make or dose your own by Stacking Super DMZ 2.0 and Deca-Drol Max. Of course I had bought 4 bottles of the Deca ( I already had a few DMZ) a week before I found out they were bring back Methadrol.

Regardless. I have two Questions. First does my Deca + DMZ stack look good?

Weeks 1-6
Deca-Drol 3 caps ed 8 hours apart? or 2 caps pre work out 1 cap 12 hours later? (I work out in the am)
Anabolic Matrix- 2 caps ed with one of PH dosages
Advanced Cycle Support- 2 caps ed 3 hours apart from PH
Ultra Male- 2 caps every night before bed.

Weeks 2-6
Super DMZ- 3 caps ed 8 hours apart? or 2 caps pre workout 1 cap 12 hours later?

PCT Weeks 7-10
Ultra male- 2 caps every night before bed
Anabolic Matrix- 2 caps every day
Advance Cylce Support- 2 caps ed 3 hours apart from other supps
Clomid 50mg ed (what time is best? ive just always done it am)
E-control 3 caps ed last 3 weeks (dosage time and split?)

This is Basically Methadrol but a little more potent I blieve at these dosages.

My second Question is this. Is adding 4 weeks of Trenabol going to be too much? I was thinking keeping everything the same above but adding the Trenabol on week 5 and running that weeks 5-8.

1-2 Deca alone
3-4 Deca and DMZ
5-6 Deca and DMZ and Tren
6-8 Tren (dosaging ?)

My thought was that I could over lap the Tren the last 2 weeks of my orginal cycle plan and run it 4 weeks so that I could basically harden up and cut slightly and help the vascularity a bit at the end.

PH history, Epistane, 2 cyles IML Cyanostane, 2 cycles of DMZ, and the IML Methadrol. All of which i did as recomended except for one of the DMZ cycles I ran a week longer.

I hope I didn't ramble to much, Ive just been thinking a lot about it before I start my next cycle. The orginal plan was just to bulk as much as I could but I really got excitted to see the new trenabol relased and thought if i cleaned the diet up a little I could turn this in to a very effective lean bulking diet.

Any opinions or changes in either stack option would be greatley appreciated.
I would go something similar to this set up. 100mg Deca, 45mg Tren, 30mg M-Sten + Dimethazine (SDMZ 2.0).

You will need:
2x Deca
2x Trenabol
2x SDMZ 2.0
3x ACS
2x Anabolic Matrix
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

Weeks 5 - 10
Deca
4 caps ed

Weeks 1 - 6
Trenabol
3 caps ed

Weeks 5 - 10
SDMZ
3 caps ed

Last edited:
Could the Trenabol be taken weeks 5-10 and the Deca and DMZ be taken 1-6. I was under the impression that tren was a better recomp drug and good for muscle hardening, strength, cutting, and vascularity. With the big gains that the Deca and DMZ are capable of I want to take advantage of that and not have to be as strict on what I eat. I would rather end the cycle with Tren to tighten up what I gaind from the Deca and DMZ. Thanks for your input.

Back