• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dermacrine Base?

locallifter

Registered
Reaction score
Now that Dermacrine is available again, does anyone have any experience good or bad using at as a base for any PH/DS? I've heard good things but have never used it personally. I understand it probably wouldn't have the same myotropic effects as something like 4 or 1-Andro, but I'm more interested in it as something to keep energy+mood up when you start hitting that lethargic wall around week 3. In the research I've done I see some preferring an oral like 1 or 4-Andro and others preferring the Dermacrine (Or similar, although I don't believe any of the competing products are still available) as a test base. It obviously won't be anything like shooting real test, I know.

Have also considered PA's 11-Spray, it's supposed to be pretty strong stuff, but isn't cheap either. I've used the 7-Spray in the past and absolutely love the stuff, but 11-Spray is supposedly much stronger (And suppressive, so it would only be an on-cycle thing).

Back