• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Andromass Stack + M-Sten/Halo extreme

mirchaxor

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just purchased Andromass stack w/ 1-andro and 4-andro. I want to stack M-sten or Halo extreme on top.
There is not a whole lot of information on the Andromass stack so I am a bit concerned on dosing. I really would like to add in the M-sten or Halo as well. Can someone assist me with a plan to get on?
Also picked me up Cycle Assist to aid me during cycle. I have used it in the past and has worked wonders.

5'8 , 180 lbs if that helps. hardgainer.

Just looking for some inputs on a good plan to get this thing going. Will be logging and taking photos.

Well I did a cycle of halotest-25 with PCT, gained 10 lost 3
Waited a little while and did the dreadful cycle of androdrol with pct. Great gains, dont remember exact but man that stuff is awesome.
Most recent did 2 bottles of andromass from PP @ 8 caps a day and upped to 10 mid cycle. love love "loved" that stuff. Had full PP PCT. Outstanding gains with no sides except for aggression. Wife loved it. ;)

I just want to get back on a good program and am looking forward to logging your products. At this point I am down to hear advice on dosing or adding things to the stack. I am going out to sea for a couple weeks and plan on cutting out the pre-workout and absorbing on water water water and protein with high cardio training just to burn and prep my body for something good. Will also be pre-popping some milk thistle and fish oil to get me nice and primed for something great :)

Back