• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Which stack is right for me?

Ryan1986

Registered
Reaction score
I am a 25 year old male, I have been lifting off and on for about 6 years but I dont really count that because it was in between deployments and training etc. So I have technically been lifting solid 5 days a week for just over a year now. All I have taken up to this point is a protein isolate post workout, a pre workout, a multivitamin that includes omegas, and a NO booster. I want to try a stack but cant figure out which one is right for me or if any of them are right for me. My diet is very good, healthy meals spaced throughout the day water and nonfat milk is about all I drink no soda. I have made awesome gains coming back from my last deployment. Came back pretty skinny at 138 and sitting at 160 now after this first year. My goals are to improve my strength and break some plateaus im starting to hit, mass will obviously be put on in the process but there is no certain amount of weight gain I want, just to push over some tough plateaus and improve my strength as much as possible, I will adjust my diet and training plan on my own. I am 5'10" and 155 solid usually around 160 depending on water weight. Does it sound like I should try out a stack like Metha-drol or Super DMZ or am I just not at that point in the game yet?

Sounds like you are ready for a stack to me! Start of with halo extreme or cyanostene and be sure to take full stack as listed on product page. If you follow this and diet is clean you will not be disappointed. Use this stack as a gauge to see what's next for you.

I have read about both the products you have recommended, and I notice both include burning fat. I am at a very respectable body fat at the moment actually its somewhere around 9%. I have always watched my diet and concentrated on strength instead of mass or weight gain as I have read many misleading things about goals including weight. Obviously mass and weight will be gained thats the bi product of the lifestyle but with my body fat where it is right now, I say somewhere around 9% because the method I have available to me is somewhat unrealiable, its one of those electronic scales, should I even worry about fat loss right now? Also when you say use them as a gauge are you saying just chart my results and based on my strength, and mass gains look at other products if I would like to try another in the future, but if I am happy with one of those might as well stick to that if I would like to use a stack again? Cyanostane sounds exactly what I am looking for goal wise, the whole fat loss thing is just what I am concerned about.

Don't be concerned with fat loss. With cyano or halo you will gain strength and lean mass. They are great beginner cycles. After this you will be able to decide what you want to do....ie; bump dosage, combine designers, or step up to super dmz. Lots of options but find a good starting point and build from there. Diet and hydration is key.

Thanks for helping me out on this and appreciate the tips answered pretty much all the inside questions I have at the time! Normally I try to drink 1 to 1.5 gallons of water a day, is any more needed while taking one of these stacks or will I been fine with that? Not even sure if I can choke down much more than that.

Lol... 1.5 gallons sounds ok. Keep water bottle with you as often as you can during day if it helps ease consumption. Good luck.

I would look into one of these for starters;

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Cyanostane Rx 8 WEEK CYCLE
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyanostane Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:

Thanks for the stack layout, I wasn't sure if the E control was started right after the first 4 weeks or not, got confused by only enough for 3 weeks that cleared that up before I could ask.

LAST 4 WEEKS:

This is the PCT for this stack correct? The first 4 weeks is considered the "ON CYCLE" and this is the PCT. I just want to make sure im right on that.

Ryan1986 05 said:
LAST 4 WEEKS:

This is the PCT for this stack correct? The first 4 weeks is considered the "ON CYCLE" and this is the PCT. I just want to make sure im right on that.

All of IML stack complete with all you need. You will have one of the best recoveries as IML stacks are designed so well. Keep us posted bro!!!

Back