• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ RX 2.0 Cycle-- Please Evaluate!

RoninRoman

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will be starting a cycle of Super DMZ RX 2.0 in the next few days and wanted some last minute critique/ advice on my set up. I am 25 years old, 6’4, 196lbs and have been lifting consistently for the last 10 years. This is my second PH cycle. I’ve done a cycle of Havoc in the past with decent results, but I know that I could have structured that cycle better, a mistake I do not intend to repeat here. I got the whole slew of products from IronMag Labs. Please let me know your thoughts.

I will be doing a bulking cycle, with a strict focus on bringing up my body parts to the caliber of my chest/back, which are by far the most developed. Most importantly, I want to focus on my shoulders and arms. To do this, my split will be this:

Legs[Quads/Calves]
Push[Chest/Tris/Medial Delts]
Pull[Back/Bis/Posterior Delts/Forearms]
Off
Shoulders/abs
Legs[Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves]
Arms/abs
Off
Legs[Quads/Calves]
Chest/Back
Off
Shoulders/abs
Legs[Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves]
Arms/abs
Off
Rinse N’ Repeat

For training, I will be working in the 10-15 rep range [workouts lasting 1hr to 1.5 hrs] while on cycle and in the 3-8 rep range for PCT [workouts lasting under 1hr, ideally 45min]

Cycle:

Fish oil – 10g/day
Joint Health[Move Free] – 2/day
Multivitamin
Water- An ass load

Weeks 1-4:

SDMZ: 2 caps/day [one upon waking, one in late afternoon]
Advanced Cycle Support: 2 caps/day prior to bed
Anabolic Matrix: 4 caps/day with the SDMZ

PCT Weeks 5-8

Clomid: 50mg/day prior to bed
Advanced Cycle Support: 2 caps/day prior to bed
Ultra Male Rx: 1 cap/day prior to bed
C4 Pre-Workout
Creatine Monohydrate

Weeks 8-10

E-Control: 3 caps/day prior to bed
Ultra Male Rx: 1 cap/day prior to bed
C4 Pre-Workout
Creatine Monohydrate

Diet:

On Cycle:
Shooting for:
3,500 calories
300g Protein
400g Carbs
65g Fat [or lower]

PCT:
Shooting for:
3,1500 Calories
200-250g Protein
150g Carbs [or lower]
200g Fat

That’s a ton of info, but like I said, I intend to be very thorough this time. I would greatly appreciate the input!

I also wanted to add in case you're wondering about my height/weight disparity, I trained and competed in Muay Thai for many of those years at a fighting weight of around 186-188.. But I consistently lifted weights at the same time. Before I started competing and seriously cutting weight for competition, I was about 225lbs with ~10% bodyweight.. Hope that helps.

Back