• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M-Sten RX Solo??

pdubb369

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone tried M-Sten RX without any of the other things you are supposed to stack it with? Like taking it alone. I know it says it doesn't aromatize or convert to estrogen so I'm wondering if it's safe to take alone with maybe just a liver cleanser. All input is appreciated!

Of course, you can take it alone. You don't need to take another steroid with it. Taken alone, 20-40 mg daily is a good dosing range.

Of course, you can take it alone. You don't need to take another steroid with it. Taken alone, 20-40 mg daily is a good dosing range.

Not trying to steal thread. But what would a good dosing scheme be, didn't know you could take more than recommened....

For first cycle ever?

20/20/30/30 or would you suggest keeping it at 20 for first run?

Or on first run could you stretch it out to 6 weeks?

run at 30mg for 4 weeks, then make the decision if you want to go to 6 weeks as far as the physical strain on the body from exercise goes. Just be careful not to do any 1-rep max type workouts as muscle strength can exceed tendon strength and you can snap some shit. One guy ripped a pec on 4 week SDMZ cycle trying to max bench out at the end of his cycle after gaining 65+lbs on his bench max... soo lift smart. Supports and PCT would stay the same, get a SERM for PCT. Here's a video that may help with lifting smart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4

Appreciate it man!

A SERM? Do you mean like osta RX? Any recommendations? Also thanks :)

Honestly I just use IML's, I've compared it to a few others and for the price and the amt/dosage of active ingredients I am pretty satisfied, will use it on every cycle. Never had an issue with it.

Yeah. I'm ganna keep drilling you with cycle questions lol!

Do you think E control, anabolic matrix, and ultra male are beneficial or necessary to the cycle/pct? Or which ones....etc

The bare necessities you need to run a cycle is the steroids and a SERM for PCT, but it is beneficial in every way to your health to run cycle support with the orals.

Running testosterone boosters like anabolic matrix and ultra male while ON cycle makes no sense to me, because the msten is going to shut down your natural testosterone production, so trying to boost something that you're not producing seems entirely pointless. I would save those two for PCT, and just run them with your SERM.

Really tho all you need is Msten, Cycle Support, and SERM

Okay cool. With a SERM like clomid, would I need DAA or anything else to help with my test levels PCT.

No, and yes. If it's legit clomid, you would not. There's a small chance tho ordering from Research Companies that sometimes you either get a bad batch, or it's underdosed, or a thousand and one other possibilities of something being off... it doesn't happen often, but it does happen from time to time. Because of this possibility, I'd recommend supplementing a little extra to the PCT to make up for any possible holes, so running something like DAA or Ultra Male+Anabolic Matrix in conjunction with your clomid during PCT would increase every possibility of a full and solid recovery

Yeah I'd rather "waste" OTC PCT's alongside a SERM and be safe, than be sorry.

Back