• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Time for a new stack...

BRO-CODE-ENFORCER

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to run a 6 to 8 week cycle/stack but would like some input on length, dose, and supplements. I am kind of thinking about a SuperDMZ, Deca, and Methadrol, stack but curious what everyone thinks and whether or not that will be to much. I have ran numerous cycles of other products but I am new to Ironmaglabs which in turn makes me somewhat in the dark as far as strength or potency of these PH's. So roughly speaking I was think of running Super DMZ Weeks 1-4, Deca Weeks 2-6 and Metha-drol extrem weeks 4-8 along with cycle support/liver support thoughout. I am well aware of the methylated compounds and the liver toxicity as well as the need for PCT my question is concerning whether or not this is to much for one cycle and if so which of the two should I run otherwise. I am expierenced with other stacks and am not new to the hormone scene just new to the ironmaglabs side. So all I am asking is for some input not ridicule or comments about going natty. Please keep responses to informative about PH's verse oppinions on my personal choices.
I would also be interested in hearing thoughts in regards to the IML Halo and M-sten if any combo of those might be a better stack. I am wanting to put on as much mass as possible with an 6-8 wk stack of PH followed by a PCT/SERM Thanks

Last edited:
Strong first post, Welcome to IronMagLabs! Super-DMZ + Deca is essentially MDE. However I feel you would find the following cycle exceptionally stronger.

adrenolin said:
You will need:
2x Cyanostane
4x Trenabol
2x Osta
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid
Staples

Cycle